“Had a "blast" - will be back next year!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Hilton Knoxville

Hilton Knoxville
Ranked #20 of 87 Hotels in Knoxville
GreenLeadersSilver level
Minneapolis MN
“Had a "blast" - will be back next year!!!”
Reviewed July 29, 2010

Hi, Just wanted to give a "thumbs up" to the knoxville Hilton for making our stay so enjoyable. We were there for an event at the Convention Center and enjoyed the fact that we could walk over to the Hilton, take a break - even a short nap, and go back to the event. The food was very good, we ate breakfast every morning (even saw a celebrity one morning!!), and we had two dinners. The rooms were comfy and clean - everybody was so nice and helpful. I love coming to Knoxville and would highly recomment the downtown Hilton.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (139)
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Reviewed July 27, 2010

My car was broken into while I stayed at this hotel on July 26, 2010.
I expected that since I parked my car in the HOTEL's parking
garage that it would be safe....NOT! I parked on the 3rd level and
sometime during the early morning hours someone smashed the
rear driver side window and stole my portable dvd players that
were strapped to my front seat's headrests. (you know the kind great
for traveling with toddlers). My windows are tinted
very dark, which means the person wandering through
the parking garage had ample time to peer through my windows to see the players,
crack the window with some sort of screwdriver (according to the Glass Doctor I had to call to replace the windo) and throw a large
rock through the window to smash it. The hotel was mildly sympathetic
and did credit my $10 parking fee. But my advice is to beware when
self parking overnight.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
HiltonKnoxville, Director of Sales at Hilton Knoxville, responded to this review, July 29, 2010
Thank you for your comments concerning your recent visit. The parking area is patrolled at night by our security personnel; however, the Hilton Knoxville does not own or manage the parking garage that is adjacent to the hotel. It is operated and managed by Central Parking, Inc. We encourage anyone who parks in any garage or parking area for an extended period of time to take valuables with them so as to not leave anything visible. Hotel valet parking is always a great option as well for the security of your car. Once again, thank you for your comments; we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to Knoxville.
Bloomington, Indiana
Reviewed July 25, 2010

I stopped in Knoxville while driving to North Carolina. The bell hop was super helpful when I arrived, but when I inquired about other dining options outside the hotel, the staff would not point me to other restaurants. The room was less than impressive--one of the bed skirts was dirty and the bathroom looked slightly outdated. I would recommend this hotel if it were a brand known for less quality, but I expected more out of Hilton. The service at the bar was great, however. But, save some money and find a Holiday Inn.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled solo
Chattanooga, Tennessee
Reviewed July 21, 2010

I have stayed at this location many times while my husband is in Knoxville on business. We actually stopped staying here and changed to the Crowne despite this meaning we would lose out on earning the Hilton Honors points. It is not that clean. The staff is rude for the most part, especially the staff working the dining room for the buffet in the morning. The bathrooms are tiny. One, positive is the concierge level with complimentary breakfast and complimentary snacks in the evenings. But, so often the milk was not cold and had actually spoiled from being mishandled.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business
HiltonKnoxville, Director of Sales at Hilton Knoxville, responded to this review, July 23, 2010
Thank you for taking time to provide feedback to us. We truly appreciate your comments, as they help us to focus on areas that may need improving, thus preventing future issues such as those you've experienced. We will take action to ensure future guests do not experience these issues. We hope to see you again when your travels bring you to Knoxville.
San Jose, California
Reviewed July 8, 2010

I enjoy staying at this Hilton property when I'm in the Knoxville area. It's location to the airport is great, and I'm usually assigned a room on the Executive Floor with all the ammenities.

I have grown "fond" of the nice lady who works on that floor everytime I'm there she treats me "right". That's what the hospitality business is all about; treating people right!

She's a keeper!

Ed Urias
Hilton Honors member since 2001

Stayed September 2009, traveled on business
1 Thank EdUrias
Thank you for your nice comments concerning your recent stay at the Hilton Knoxville. We truly appreciate your business, and hope to see you again soon!
Pegram, TN
Reviewed May 1, 2010

I travel quite often and this isn't the nicest hotel I have ever stayed in, but it is good. Large, clean rooms that are set up to do business. Very comfy bed. Set up to easily get around downtown Knoxville. Nothing that will knock your socks off, but I had a good nights sleep and didn't need anything else, so it met my needs perfectly.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled on business
brentwood, tn
Reviewed April 9, 2010

I have stayed at this Hilton before, but it's been a couple of years. The hotel is just as beautiful now as it was then.. the lobby is very quaint, cozy, and comfortable. My bed was very comfortable and they offered me a "pillow menu" to choose other pillows if I wanted. I have never seen this before! They now have flat screen TV's, and they're quite nice. Great location in the center of downtown, my car didn't move out of the garage. Very pleasant housekeepers and staff. I give it two thumbs up all the way around.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank susans022
HiltonKnoxville, Fran Owen, CHSP - Director of Sales & Marketing at Hilton Knoxville, responded to this review, April 12, 2010
Thank you for your comments concerning your recent stay at the Hilton Knoxville. As an extra-special comfort amenity, we now provide a menu of pillow selections -- we are happy to hear you were delighted with it. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay, and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to Knoxville!