“Friendliest Staff Ever!”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Springfield, Va
“Friendliest Staff Ever!”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

The location of this hotel makes it convenient to everything you want to do in the Smokey Mountains and Knoxville. The rooms are adequate, but the staff more than makes up for anything that might not be perfect about the hotel. From the valet that parked our car, to the front desk staff and even the young man that helped us in the executive lounge...This Staff is by far one of the best at ANY hotel we have stayed at in YEARS!! Thanks Knoxville Hilton!!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

PJordanGM, General Manager at Hilton Knoxville, responded to this review, March 27, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your professionalism in telling us about your stay with us. I love the fact that you recognized those who made a difference for you during your day. We will certainly look forward to your return with us and trust that we deliver another outstanding performance for you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (142)
Hendersonville, United States
Reviewed March 24, 2014

This is a beautiful hotel in walking distance to the Market Square. Also close to the Ijams Nature center and the Knoxville Zoo. We had a king room with a pull out couch. Our 2 and 4 year olds slept on the "magic bed" (pull out) and loved it! We will definitely be staying here again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Guest,

I am just taking a moment to thank you for your kind words and your valuable feedback on our hotel. We are only able to improve with loyal customers like you.

Asheville, North Carolina
Reviewed March 21, 2014

the room was very clean....felt safe...and loved the fact that is was within walking to the Tennessee theater.....stayed on the 9th floor and had a very nice view....will stay there again next time in Knoxville....loved the fact we could walk around the town...which was also very clean...not like Asheville (where we live )

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and we are thankful that you took the time to tell us about your stay.

Sincerely
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed March 20, 2014

I frequent the Hilton hotel on business a few times a year while in Knoxville. Great location - walking distance to various restaurants and attractions. The staff at the hotel is extremely attentive to your needs and friendly. Sean Powell always has a smile at the front door. Starbucks on site is a benefit. Gym facilities and onsite restaurants are great.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for giving us your professional feedback on our experience at the Hilton Knoxville. We will look forward to seeing you return in the near future.

Knoxville, Tennessee
Reviewed March 19, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for a meeting at UT. The first night was not good...I had an adjoining room and despite the door remaining locked and unused...there was so much noise at night from the next door room TV that I had to call the front desk. They somehow made that better that night.

There was also alot of street noise, even from the high floors but I expect that as the hotel is right in the middle of downtown.

BUMMER that the pool was closed for the season!!! It never said that on the internet and I missed this important feature. I was able to walk to my associates near by Holiday Inn and swim in their nice indoor pool! So if pool is a deal breaker....make sure to call see that it is open.

Breakfast buffet was amazing but NOT free as I thought it would be. It cost us each $10. Not bad and excellent choices!

I asked them to help me make some things better and they jumped into gear.

Everyone was very apologetic and helpful and very attentive about making my stay get better...it did.

It was nice having Shawn P.standing at the front of the hotel to answer questions and problem solve. He was the "go to guy" if you needed anything, and he did a great job at that.

The front desk staff was also smiley and helpful.

I ended up eating from room service several nights (too tired after the first noisey night to go out)....and although the food was adequate if not a bit plain, it was very costly to have it delivered and I later learned you could order and go down to pick it up and save about $6.

It was nice having star bucks in lobby but it seemed to open too late and close to early to be much help.

I also brought my own (firm) pillow as I remembered Hilton often has too soft pillows...I was glad I did because all the pillows were really soft...although probably expensive down and there were several of them.

I loved having the large desk and free internet.

I probably would stay again as they were conviently located. Had Shawn in the lobby to help (and did I mention the hot chocolate samples he was handing out one of the nights?), and they gave us a great price. But....I will only stay if they heat the pool or if it happens to be open.

Room Tip: Call to see if pool is open if you care to use it. Ask for high floor to eliminate street noise.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
PJordanGM, General Manager at Hilton Knoxville, responded to this review, March 20, 2014
Dear Guest,

Just wanted to say thank you for giving us some feedback on your recent stay at our hotel. Guest feedback is a vital part of our success and we are truly grateful for your taking your time to share your thoughts with us. I am pleased that we responded to your needs but sorry that you expereinced some noise issues in your room. We will certainly consider each aspect of your feedback as we continue to strive forwward for our guests.

Marcellus, New York, United States
Reviewed March 19, 2014

I recently went on a business trip to Knoxville and stayed at the Hilton. The staff was very friendly and helpful, they had excellent gym facilities, and the room was great. It is walking distance to many great attractions and would recommend it to anybody. The onsite Starbucks was a big plus.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for allowing us to serve you on your recent trip to our city. We are delighted that you had a great experience. We hope to see you back with us soon.

sincerely,
Surat, India
Reviewed March 15, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for around 2 weeks during January. My stay was comfortable because of the good treatment by the hotel staff as well as the room service. In short, the stay was perfect. I would definitely visit other Hiltons too !

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

On behalf of our team I wanted to thank you for choosing our hotel and for taking the time to share your thoughts about your visit. We are truly grateful.