Hilton Knoxville
  • Breakfast included
Knoxville Marriott(Knoxville)
Executive Inn(Knoxville)
1,329 results
All reviewsmarket squarethe executive loungeself parkconference centervalet parkingwithin walking distanceroom servicenice hotelvalet serviceheart of downtownut campusgay streetneyland stadiumfront desk staffnice stayenjoyed my staystaff was very friendly
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 14, 2008

This hotel was a great value at $149. I was upgraded to the executive floor and found the room and lounge to be very nice and comfy. The room had a beautiful view toward the river and mountains. It is for these reasons that I am overlooking my problem at check-in. They had one person working and a line, so I used the Zip Check-In machine and indicated that I was using self-park. However, the card would not work to enter the lot and the valet refused to let me in the gate despite having paid for the lot. So, I just let him valet the car. But, as I said, very nice property.

Stayed: August 2008
Reviewed August 7, 2008

I had to travel to Knoxville for a conference and I stayed at the Knoxville Hilton. It was a beutifully decorated hotel. Nice lobby and free use of the Internet computer but my co-worker complained that he couldn't access his Yahoo email because the computer had some sort of kid blocker on it so kids counldn't use the computer.

The rooms were medium in size and I loved the way it was decorated, earthtones with retro modern furniture and a widescreen flat TV.

The pillowtop bed was a dream to sleep in. The staff was friendly and helpful and the restaurant staff was very nice when I had breakfast. They had a nice breakfast buffet with notes on ways you can make your breakfast healthy and lowfat (the items on the buffet were color coded so you didn't have to guess what was healthy & lowfat and what wasn't.)

I also liked the Starbucks area in the lobby.

The only down side to my stay was parking. You have to pay ten-dollars a day to park your car in their parking lot.

If I have to attend the conference again I would definetely stay in this hotel again.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed July 23, 2008

We just spent five nights at the Hilton while my husband attended a conference. Very convenient location to the convention center. The beds were great! Our room was extremely clean, and had large comfy towels. We started off rocky after requesting a refrigerator THREE seperate times, we finally received it and they threw in a free movie for the problem.
After that, things were great. Our toddler actually locked herself in the bathroom, and they sent maintenance up immediately to get her out at 11:00 at night. We ate lunch at the Market Cafe, food was okay, not great. The pool is tiny, but the kids enjoyed it. All in all, a really good stay!

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed July 17, 2008

The people working there were nice and tried to remedy the problems, but those problems were numerous and irritating:

-Air conditioning unit in Room #1 blew out at 3 in the morning on a warm night.

-Much disgusting black sediment in tub in Room #2 to which we were moved in the morning.

-Room #3 on concierge floor was adequate. Concierge facility for breakfast and evening snacks loaded with unsupervised adolescents. More people there than in the lobby!

-Couldn't exit garage b/c Room #3 card not keyed for garage.

-Room #3 not made up until 5 p.m. after we had been out of the room since before 9 a.m.

-Someone's $53 bar bill added to my hotel bill.

• Stayed: July 2008
Reviewed June 24, 2008

Hotel has a great feel - lobby is warm and inviting, guest rooms more than comfortable. Very lovely stay and staff was very courteous. Will stay there upon future trips to Knoxville. Highly recommend!

Stayed: May 2008