“One of my favorite business hotels...”
Review of Hilton Knoxville

Hilton Knoxville
Ranked #22 of 87 Hotels in Knoxville
GreenLeadersSilver level
Dallas, Texas
“One of my favorite business hotels...”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

This is one of my favorite hotels to travel to. The updates you have done are beautiful, and the pictures on this site don't do it justice. The rooms are comfortable and clean. The front desk staff and valet are always super helpful. The Starbuck's in the lobby is a definite perk, although I wish it were a store instead of a kiosk. It'd be nice to sit there in the afternoons to do work. Normally, the highlight of my stay is the hotel bar. A couple of weeks ago, I checked in on a Sunday night, and I headed down to the bar for dinner and to watch the game. I didn't recognize the bartender, so maybe she was new. She seemed annoyed with everyone who walked in the door, and could not have put off more of an I-don't-want-to-be-here vibe. She just seemed completely miserable and overwhelmed with what was going on, and it wasn't even busy. I left disappointed that night. On Tuesday night, I was walking by and saw the two regular bartenders, Mandy and Mary Ann, so I wandered in. I was greeted warmly and promptly. I tried one of the Bloody Mary specials, which was delicious. After that, they asked if I wanted another, and when I said no, they asked if I wanted my usual drink. I left that night happy and thinking that that's the experience I'm used to. I will definitely be back when the regular girls are there, but may avoid it if it's the new girl.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on one of the upper floors. The view is fantastic.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
PJordanGM, General Manager at Hilton Knoxville, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your detailed feedback. We are grateful for your loyalty and will utilize your feedback to improve. We look forward to your return and the opportunity to serve you once again,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (143)
La Vergne, United States
Reviewed October 7, 2013

You will not be disappointed with this hotel! We stayed at this hotel in order to visit the Tennessee Theater. It is very close (less than one mile). We could have walked... but didn't because we didn't know the area. The area is really nice. Parking was great. You can self park or valet. Your choice. Staff was nice.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

PJordanGM, General Manager at Hilton Knoxville, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
Dear Guest,

Just wanted to take a moment and thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We will look forward to your return.

orlando, United States
Reviewed October 3, 2013

20 mins for lukewarm water, with the shower nozzle turned to as hot as possible. The shower heads need replacing. Was woken up several times during the night because of the noise from the toilet being flushed in the room next to me. It was loud. It's a great location, downtown Knoxville, a short walk to Market Square. The staff is nice, the only saving grace. But the accommodations were lacking, in need of updating and renovations. Not what I was expecting for the price I paid.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

PJordanGM, General Manager at Hilton Knoxville, responded to this review, October 4, 2013
Dear Guest,

I am truly sorry that you experienced frustrations during your stay at our hotel. I do understand how things like this can affect your stay and ability to relax and enjoy your trip. We will certainly address any issues that exist with hot water in that area of the hotel. Again, my sincere apologies and I trust that we have another opportunity to serve you in the near future.

Yorktown, United States
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Free internet worked great. Good service staff. However, the lack of outlets, poor room service experience, and self-parking in a garage not accessible from the hotel made the overall experience negative. Walls are paper thin so one can hear conversations in the hall and TV's in adjoining rooms.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

PJordanGM, General Manager at Hilton Knoxville, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your honest and professional feedback. As a Hilton property we take enormous pride in the expectation that our guests have for our hotel. Clearly we did not deliver in this area for your stay. I sincerely apologize. I trust that we will have another opportunity to serve you in the future. Thank you again for your business and your feedback.

New Jersey
Reviewed October 1, 2013

This was our first time and found the hotel to be very convenient to downtown and the University of Tennessee. We had a large and clean room on one of the Hilton Honors floors that had a great view of the University and the river. The staff was very friendly and helpful during our stay. We usually stay at the Hampton Inn Downtown but this is a great option as well.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
PJordanGM, Front Office Manager at Hilton Knoxville, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

We just wanted to thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel and for letting others know of your positive experience. It means a great deal to our entire hotel team. We hope to have another opportunity to serve you in the near future.

Clarksville, United States
Reviewed September 30, 2013

The hotel was clean and secure parking is a great convenience. The staff is very accommodating and professional. The only gripe I have is the cost for the breakfast buffet. $50.00 for three people is a kick in the shorts.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

PJordanGM, General Manager at Hilton Knoxville, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your feedback and honesty. Your satisfaction is truly important to our team and we are thankful for your business and want to see you return. We also appreciate your feedback regarding the breakfast and will ensure that we provide the guests with the quality expected from a Hilton property.

Knoxville, United States
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Excellent service, very friendly and extremely helpful. The suite was so nice for the bridesmaids to get ready with three hairdressers. We served them breakfast and the flower girls played. The staff was wonderful

Dear Guest,

Thank you for recognizing the associates at the Hilton Knoxville. We are delighted that we could be a part of such a special occassion. We hope to see you back again in the near future for another visit to our hotel.