$114
$111
$104
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $127/night.

$80
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $121/night.

Candlewood Suites Knoxville(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
$85
$77
CandlewoodSuites
$99
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $132/night.

$105
$94
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of $160/night.

Comfort Suites North(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
$101
$85
$104
Country Inn
Best Western Plus Cedar Bluff Inn(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
$148
$116
$109
$96
Priceline
All reviewscontinental breakfastdesk clerkworked fineflat screennice staywould stay here againeasy accessmoteltowelscerealmicrowave
Reviewed July 31, 2017

We are now in our 5th hotel on our trip and still have 3 more to go before we are home. This place was like fresh breath of air. Check in was very smooth, our room next door to the office. It was clean and had all we needed. Convenient to the Interstate and dining. Only downside was very limited morning breakfast; beside that we were happy. Great service checking in and out. Would come back!

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 30, 2017

Good value for the price. Room was clean and well appointed for a budget motel. Breakfast was spartan but adequate with cereal, bagels with cream cheese/jelly, sweet roll, juice "& coffee - and that's about all.

The one big complaint was, hopefully, a one time thing. When we arrived to check in around 7:00 PM the lobby was locked and no one was inside. There was a bell to ring for service but ringing it brought no service. Tried the phone at the night window to no avail. Waited about 20 minutes before the desk clerk finally showed up. He opened the door and entered without acknowledging me standing by the door obviously waiting for him. I followed him in and asked where he had been and he mumbled something about helping a guest I think. He offered no real reason for not being a the desk and no apology for making me wait 20 minutes before he checked me in. Borderline rude. Motel is good and I would stay here again, just hope he isn't on duty.

Room Tip: first floor if you have issues with stairs.
  • Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 26, 2017

I made two reservations; 1 for one night, 1 for two nights. I cancelled in ample time to save the hotel the two night stay as it was decided we'd only be staying one night. Apparently management didn't like this too much and informed the front desk of it. Who then recited it back to me when I went to check in late on Friday night.
I was paying half cash and half debit card. The front desk informed me the incidental hold would be placed on my card. Which I understand, I work for a 5 diamond and more hotel chain myself. However, he was not allowed to tell me what the incidental fee is. That is a lie or this guy had not been properly trained. He refused to tell me how much would be put on my card even though I'd told him it was important I know (I could have pulled up my card on my phone to find out) but since I was there on a one night stay with my kid I needed to know the specifics. He refused and told me that if he was to tell me I'd ask for it be less or not want to pay it. It was very unprofessional. They really need to get it together. Talking about guests before they stay, not being upfront and honest, this was insane to be a choice hotels hotel. I'll never stay here. There are 6 hotels in that immediate area...we ended up staying at one less than a mile away with wonderful upfront service and who had professional trained staff. This hotel really should be ashamed of itself.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed May 30, 2017

WOW! Very clean, Flat Screen T.V. lot's of T. V. Channels the most I have seen in a Hotel!, Friendly Staff, Great Rates- Save the money go get a Steak! Just as good as most of the Chain's, Very Fair Rates! Also good location, plenty of places to see and visit close by!Will stay here again when I am in Knoxville! Thank you to Econo Lodge for being Fair on your Rates!! It is appreciated! Also I like driving up to my room!

Room Tip: AAA will even save you more! Back side of Hotel much better! Bottom Floor!
  • Stayed: May 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed January 21, 2017 via mobile

This hotel was older and did need some updating however it was extremely clean and was very quiet. Didn't hear any traffic or doors closing all night. We were traveling with our small pet and for this to be a pet friendly hotel it was very clean and didn't have any indications that were pets ever in this room. If we ever pass thru again we will stay again

Stayed: January 2017, traveled as a couple