“I would stay again!”

Ranked #21 of 87 Hotels in Knoxville
West Palm Beach, Florida, United States
“I would stay again!”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Thanks to the reviews on trip advisor, we decided to stay the night at this Super 8. We had never stayed in one before, but the great deal and sparkling reviews made it an option. The front desk is very friendly and accommodating. The rooms are very clean, with fresh linens and a very clean bathroom. It is OBVIOUS that the management values their customers. I would definitely stay again on my way through Knoxville.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Super8WestKnoxville, Manager at Super 8 Knoxville/West, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
We at Super 8 appreciate your response and look very forward to seeing you in the near future.We will continue to strive to be the best part of our guests vacation. Thank you and wish you well.

The Management and Staff at Super 8

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Bridgton, Maine
Reviewed August 2, 2013

What a treat at the end of a long day of driving. This Super 8 was excellent, clean, well appointed, friendly staff and a nice little pool to cool off in. I have found that almost all Super 8 motels have been updated and offer really nice rooms at a great value.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Butler
Reviewed July 31, 2013

This was a quarterly trip we make for a Minister's Meeting. Our room was flooded by the room upstairs, which I understood could not be helped by the motel staff. They gave us another room, but I had to move everything myself and they had no cart to help me and no one offered to help. My husband is disabled and I have a bad back, the next day I spent in bed because I rushed to move all our things to the other room. I was in too much pain & missed out on site seeing trip with our friends.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

1 Thank Agnes S
Marshville
Reviewed July 21, 2013

We checked in at midnight and the young man who checked us in was so friendly and helpful, we were very tired, he was very cheerful even at that late hour.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Eureka, Missouri
Reviewed July 9, 2013

We stopped to spend the night in Knoxville on our way from Missouri to South Carolina, and we were just looking for a place to get a good night's sleep before continuing on our way. The Super 8 fit the bill. We arrived after midnight and check in was a breeze. Family promptly went to bed once arriving. The bed was comfortable, but I could have used another pillow. For the price, I can't complain.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family