“Wonderful desk staff”

Super 8 Knoxville/West
Ranked #25 of 86 Hotels in Knoxville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Beattyville, Kentucky
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Cashed in a free Wyndham Rewards night and stayed here on a trip to Alabama and Mississippi. Glad I did stay here, as it was a nice place that I would have been happy to pay the going rate for.

The room was clean, the beds were comfortable, and the wi-fi was blazing fast. The rom was a little small but no complaints here.

Shower water pressure was adequate. I've had better but I've had much, much worse, including on this trip. Breakfast wasn't bad, as biscuits & gravy was being served. Not a lot of room to eat in the breakfast area, but I took my food back to my room to eat.

I had a corner room that was adjacent to the interstate, but road noise was not a problem.

Construction in front of this motel makes finding it a bit tricky, especially in the dark, but the location is not bad. Don't know how many eating establishments are in the general area, but there is a Cracker Barrel at the exit and it's on the other side of the interstate. The location may be a bit far west of the main part of Knoxville to suit some, as it's between I-140 and the 40/75 split, but it was fine with me.

I'd definitely stay here again if passing through the area and in need of a place to spend the night.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
BOERNE
Reviewed November 6, 2012

The A/C unit in my room (209) was noisy the whole time. The fan motor squealed. The coffee maker did not work properly, there was not enough shampoo to wash my hair adequately. The refrigerator froze my beer, I could not find an adjustment on it. The food in the morning breakfast wast not HOT, except for a waffle, if you wanted some high carb food, no fresh fruit. For the money, %9.95 a night it was adequate and there is a cracker barrel Restaurant nearby for a better breakfast. Other super 8's I've been to have egg's and bacon and sausage. Not this one.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

1 Thank JOSEPH R
Reviewed October 26, 2012 via mobile

I think the front desk employees are great. Always a smile and very helpful. The room we were in was very dirty. I travel a lot for work and this is one of the worst hotels for cleanliness. Bugs in the bathroom light. Debris and old food around the beds and dresser. I know they are trying to update this hotel... But it starts with providing a clean room. Again the staff was great!

• Stayed October 2012
2 Thank Cmcdude
Travelers also viewed these Knoxville hotels
Clarion Inn & Suites
Candlewood Suites Knoxville
#34 of 86 in Knoxville
Red Roof Inn & Suites Knoxville East
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Knoxville West

Been to Super 8 Knoxville/West? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Knoxville/West

Property: Super 8 Knoxville/West
Address: 11748 Snyder Rd, Knoxville, TN 37932-2957
Location: United States > Tennessee > Knoxville
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#1 Best Value Hotel in Knoxville
#12 Business Hotel in Knoxville
#18 Romantic Hotel in Knoxville
#20 Family Hotel in Knoxville
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Knoxville/West 2*
Welcome to the clean, comfortable and affordable Super 8 Knoxville West, a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award winner and top 25 three years running. We're pleased to be located right where you want to be. We are close to downtown Knoxville, the Knoxville Convention Center, Turkey Creek shopping area and Neyland Stadium, public library and access to Knoxville Greenway. We provide 24-hour front desk service so you can check in, check out or get assistance anytime you need at our hotel in Knoxville, TN. Our free truck and bus parking means we can accommodate professional drivers and large groups with ease. Our guest laundry facilities make it easy to prepare for the next leg of your journey as well. Come see your Super 8 Stars! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Super 8 Knoxville/West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Knoxville/West Hotel Knoxville