Red Roof PLUS+ & Suites Knoxville West - Cedar Bluff
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewscomfort innfront deskroom was cleanwafflesred roofbiscuitsbit datedan older hotelwould stay here againlobby areafree breakfastroad noisehot breakfastking roomhot tubstaff was friendlyfresh fruit
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 10, 2013

We always stay at the Comfort Inn at Marketplace in Knoxville on our way home from Florida. The breakfast has to be the best on the road. The place is clean and friendly staff and just a great place. It is just off the Hwy I-75

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Frances V
Tammy L, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ & Suites Knoxville West - Cedar Bluff, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2013

We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time you are in town. Happy Holidays!

Kind Regards,

Tish Terry
Front Office Manager

Reviewed November 12, 2013

Stayed 2 nights while in Knoxville for the UT football game. The Hotel was clean and well kept. The room was nice and fresh. Beds comfortable. Bathfoom clean. Kids slept on pull-out sofa. Tish from the staff went out of her way to find two extra pillows for my kids to use since the provided pillows were on the bed. She and the entire staff were awesome and very acomodating to us. No problems. We will stay there again.

Room Tip: Our room was fine. No issues or problems watsoever.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Tammy L, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ & Suites Knoxville West - Cedar Bluff, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2013

We would like to thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay. I'm glad I was able to make your stay enjoyable and pleasant for you and the family. And I thank you for the kind words for me and the staff. We hope we have the pleasures again to accommodate you and the family in the future. It's kind words like these that make me feel like my job is worth while. Have a blessed day and If we don't see you before the holidays, I hope you have a wonderful one.

Tish Terry

Reviewed November 2, 2013

My wife and I stayed two nights at this Comfort Inn this past week. Our grand daughter was in a local rehab facility following an accident and we stayed here while visiting her. This hotel is obviously a little older than others in the area and its starting to show its age. That said, the room we were assigned was clean, as was the bath. The beds were comfortable, with clean sheets, etc. So no complaints as far as the condition of the room was concerned. And the room had all the usually amenities found in this brand range, including a 32 in. flat screen TV. Its not clear if they are starting renovations to the hotel or not, but it looks as though there is some attempt at putting new paint on the exterior at different places.

We also like the fact that in order to enter the hotel from any entrance you must use your hotel key. Some hotels only keep these doors locked after a certain time but this particular Comfort Inn one had to use their pass key regardless of where or when you entered the premises.

There are several good restaurants within a very short walk from the hotel, including an Outback Steakhouse and others, which is good for those who don't have any transportation. We did not partake in the continental breakfast offered so I can't comment on that, but most Comfort Inn's have a decent one with good coffee available 24 hours a day.

One of the reasons we chose to stay at this particular Comfort Inn were the good reviews on TripAdvisor, plus we got a senior rate of $60 a night and for that price this hotel is an outstanding value even though it may not be the most up to date. Two weeks prior to this visit to Knoxville, we stayed at another nearby hotel and the senior rate there was over $100. For the difference in price this Comfort Inn is truly the better buy and well worth the price.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our online survey. We are pleased that we were able to accommodate you while here in Knoxville visiting your granddaughter in rehab. We take great pride in providing an enjoyable and pleasant experience for each and every one of our guest. We are in the process of remodeling our hotel to better accommodate our guest. I hope if you are visiting this area again to please come be our guest. Again, Thank you!

Tish Terry - Guest Relations

Reviewed October 17, 2013

This place was great for business travel but I the amenities were a little outdated. When I first arrive both computers froze so it took 20 minutes to get me checked in. For someone who is traveling late at night for work this can be a little frustrating.

The rooms were nice but the bedding and furniture was a little worn. The suites did have a lot of space and would be great for a family who is traveling together. The gym was very outdated and I chose to skip my workout!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at Comfort Inn & Suites.

Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding your check in and stay on your recent visit. We are in the process of remodeling and updating, and I hope the next tie you are in town that you will give us another chance to provide excellent service and accommodations. Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback and we sincerely appreciate it.

With Kind Regards,

Tish Terry - Guest Relations

Reviewed October 11, 2013

Stayed 10/9. Access to hotel was not bad as it is close to freeway. Check in was fine, clerk was friendly. Parking was available, but lighting was not the best on side of hotel.

We thought the hotel had seen better days. The room had a foul smell. Carpets were dark and stained. Walls and ceiling in the room were dark and dingy. Room was good sized, but amenities including the bathroom area were very dated. It looked like maintenance was being performed, but lots of evidence of putting band-aids over older fixtures.

We did not try breakfast in this hotel. I doubt that we would stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple