“It's What You Expect in a Local Restaurant”

Aubrey's Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 1,200 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed October 8, 2009

Great, friendly service and consistently good food. There's nothing on the menu that's not delicious, but the fried chicken breast smothered in cream gravy is outstanding. All it lacks is a good Southern biscuit to make it heaven on earth.

Reviewed October 8, 2009

Aubrey's has a wonderful patio with large tables for the whole crowd. Their appetizers and meals are excellent and it's a great place to watch the game!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed August 15, 2009

Standard menu, well-prepared. Good potato chip appetizer.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed December 2, 2008

We ate here on Friday, Nov. 28, 2008. There was a bit of a wait for a table - as we had 7 in our party. To pass the time we talked and visited in the waiting area. Once seated, it was a wonderful dining experience. We had never eaten here, but it was highly recommended by my daughter and her boyfriend (who were part of our party). We had ample room even with 7 of us at the table. The hardest decision to make was - what do I want to eat?? My daughter recommended the Chicken Fingers and the loaded baked potato - complete with REAL bacon bits. My daughter and husband had the Chicken Fingers, but I had the Catfish Fingers with a loaded baked potato and steamed brocoli. YUMMMM it was awesome. My husband let me try his Chicken Fingers and they were good too. My son had the Hickory Barbeque Chicken with fries and a loaded baked potato. My mother-in-law had vegetables - the Parmesan Spinich, Steamed Brocoli, Cole Slaw and Cinnamon Apples - she needed a box to take the rest. The others in our party had the Old Fashioned Patty Melt with Fries and Cole Slaw and the Haystack (pasta dish) with an order of the Potato Soup. Even though there was hardly any room for dessert, the waitress "pulled our arm" and the Praline Cheesecake was ordered and shared by several of us. The Caramel Sauce was a bit on the disappointing side (tasted like the carmel that you get with the Apple Dippers at McD's), but the cheesecake itself was awesome!

1  Thank 1sillymomma
Reviewed March 18, 2008

Great beer selection, decent food, great bar/patio setup to enjoy when the weather is nice