“Great Sirloin Special Served by an Attentive Waitress”
Review of Parkside Grill

Parkside Grill
Ranked #10 of 1,212 Restaurants in Knoxville
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Brocolli and potatoes with the sirloin made for great tastes for an early dinner. The sourdough bread was warm and very tasty; iced tea superb when you get half sweet and unsweet for my taste. My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed the evening meal as our waitress was professional, attentive and very pleasing.

1  Thank Silentflier

Reviewed August 21, 2013

If you are looking for a place that is not crowded on a Saturday night, this is one of Knoxville's best kept secrets. Turkey Creek is a nightmare on Saturday night so we usually like to go here instead. No ridiculous wait time. Who wants to wait 40 minutes to an hour to be seated? The manager told me their busiest times at lunch time. Their grilled salmon is the best around. My boyfriend usually gets the steak. Their prices are very reasonable as well.

1  Thank michellentn
Reviewed August 10, 2013

This is a nice restaurant. The food was very good. My service was a bit below par. I attempted to share the name of the party that referred me, but that seemed to be irrelevant to my waiter, which I found surprising.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

It's near a zillion motels. Unusually limited menu (8 entrees), but my fish n chips and wife's small filet both above average. The only time I've had a Margarita in a flute or mimosa glass. Servers extremely "on message" / script.

1  Thank James S
Reviewed July 28, 2013

We choose Parkside because it was near our hotel. They have a busy, loud bar with good drinks and extended happy hour. We shared a steak and salad and still had food to take home. The steak was a little overdone but Ok. The salad was average. Service was courteous and timely. This is OK if you are in the are but not worth going out of the way for.