“Fabulous choice for a fabulous meal!”
Review of Parkside Grill

Parkside Grill
Ranked #11 of 1,197 Restaurants in Knoxville
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

We loved this place! Food prepared to perfection, very reasonably priced, great atmosphere, friendly staff, cozy, and within walking distance of several hotels in the area. Fabulous alternative to all the heavy fast food you get while traveling. We would definitely dine here again and highly recommend it for a very satisfying dining experience.

There are newer reviews for Parkside Grill

Reviewed March 15, 2013

We had lunch at this restaurant our last day in Knoxville. It was so good we went back that evening for dinner! The food was wonderful and the staff was very friendly. There are plenty of options for all tastes. The French onion soup was delicious. There are also some good vegetarian options as well as hearty meals for meat lovers. We all agreed that we could have eaten there every day! The strawberry salad was wonderful, as was the black & bleu salad. The place was quite busy for a Thursday night but the wait staff was on top of things. What a gem of a place. The prices were reasonable as well. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to my friends and family.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

Great servers, food, and atmosphere. Coming back soon to try brunch! I can't believe more people haven't been to Parkside. It's one of my family's favorite places to eat. The chicken is my personal favorite.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

Arrived on a Friday at dinner time. We were seated right away. Waitress was very pleasant and efficient. Bustling restaurant but service was great. Loved the atmosphere and the food was excellent. A definite repeat next chance I get.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

My husband and I are traveling from Michigan to FL and stopped for the evening in Knoxville, TN. While scouting out a place to eat, we notice the parking lot of Parkside Grill was packed. That's always a good sign especially at 5:30 p.m. on a Thursday night. The restaurant was nice. The waitress was attentive. The food was delicious. I ordered a Strawberry Chicken Salad which was wonderful. (Strawberry Chicken Salad-Grilled chicken breast, sliced thin and served over fresh farmers’ market greens with strawberries,caramelized pecans and bleu cheese crumbles.Accompanied by honey vinaigrette dressing. 11.49) My husband tried the Steak Panini which he really enjoyed.(Thinly sliced, grilled steak on wheatberry bread with creamy horseradish sauce topped with our Cajun fried onions and provolone cheese. 9.99). I would definitely encourage others to try this place.

1  Thank white2me