“Good & Inexpensive”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Langley, Bc
“Good & Inexpensive”
Reviewed August 10, 2012

When I went in I thought it would be expensive, but it was not. We all liked our meals. Try the meatloaf!

Visited August 2012

King William, Virginia
“Local gem among national brands!”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Recommended by the hotel staff at best western plus cedar bluff and it's within walking distance. Good atmosphere, good eats, and good people. Food was well seasoned and cooked to our requested temperature. The bread is incredible - don't eat too much. And, you have to try their sirloin chili!!! Wow, is that good and. Not too heavy.

Don't be lured into one of the name brands nearby - go here!!!

• Visited July 2012
Nashville, Tennessee
“Locally owned, relaxing, great food”
Reviewed July 18, 2012 via mobile

I tried Parkside based on two recommendations from locals at the hotel nearby. Great food, wide selection, fairly priced & excellent service. I'll return on my next trip. Try it!

York, Pennsylvania
“Great Choice!”
Reviewed July 11, 2012

Recommended to us by the hotel staff at the Best Western Cedar Bluff. A good 10 minute walk from the hotel, we were very happy with their suggestion. My husband had the filet with blue cheese, cooked to perfection at his meduim rare request. I had their fish taco dinner with cilantro slaw and black bean/corn salad...so flavorful that I totally skipped the sour cream and salsa sides. Not SoCal fish tacos, but delicious in their own right! Nice place and convenient to the hotel if you are travelling.

• Visited June 2012
Knoxville, TN
“Awesome!”
Reviewed June 24, 2012

Their salad bar is amazing and worth the trip by itself! Add in great steaks, and this is a restaurant to which I will most definitely return! I went there with a group that was in town for a convention, and it was the highlight of the trip!

Visited June 2012