“Satisfied!”

Ranked #12 of 1,200 Restaurants in Knoxville
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 24, 2011

Parkside always satisfies me, but doesn't always "Wow" me. My visit this past weekend included the Philly Cheesesteak, Chicken Fingers, and the Chicken Pot Pie. The Pot Pie was huge with a nice filling covered by a phylo dough-type crust, which made the dish seem lighter than the typical pot pie. I was still only able to eat half of it. Huge serving of all of our entrees.

1  Thank Marilyn M

Reviewed September 8, 2011

There is no place else I would rather eat in Knoxville than Parkside Grill. It is not fancy but aesthetically pleasing to sit inside. The menu is varied and interesting. The food is marvellous yet not particularly expensive. The service is attentive.

1  Thank SunlovermidsouthUSA
Reviewed August 7, 2011

Parkside Grill deserves its excellent ratings as the front of the house this evening out did itself when the back of the house (kitchen) sorely under performed. Both our server and manager in front were clearly more upset than I about one of the dishes that was under par. It was removed from my bill, of course. As the service was great, food well valued and for the most part very tasty, we will return in spite of this hiccup. At all S--- happens.

1  Thank ohgeorge
Reviewed August 2, 2011

I walked into this restaurant and instantly liked it. The hostesses were friendly and they had wonderful toys for the children. The waitresses were also very friendly, and the menu had a good selection. The kid's menu even had a sirloin steak. You HAVE to try the Teriyaki Filet Kabobs. My family cleaned their plates. I wish their patio was covered (it might of helped with the heat) but it was still a great place to sit. If you are in the Knoxville AREA at any point of time Parkside Grill is the place to go.

1  Thank AnnaKatysCrew
Reviewed July 22, 2011

Parkside Grill has turned into a "go-to" option for my wife and I when we're in West Knoxville out shopping. It is never crowded and I am not sure why. We usually sit at the bar or in a booth in the bar area, although we would take a table by the fireplace if one was open in the winter.

The menu is pretty reasonable at lunch but we usuaklly end up splitting a salad and an appetizer. The kitchen has been very accomodating, splitting either and serving on 2 plates at no extra charge. Portions are generous enough for us to do this, in fact I can't imagine the size of the regular salad bowl when the salad fills 2 normal bowls when split. My favorite? The tenderloin tips appetizer - 10 to 12 chunks of filet mignon seasoned and cooked to perfection.

Nice menu, nice people, nice atmosphere. I keep sending friends here, but it still isn't crowded. I just don't get it.

2  Thank BamaVol