“Great Option For A Single Guy”
Review of Parkside Grill

Parkside Grill
Ranked #11 of 1,197 Restaurants in Knoxville
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 8, 2011

I avoid places that seem more geared towards couples, and Parkside was in that category for quite a while.
When I visited on a lark one day, I learned of a special (available every day, I believe, but whatever), including steak, a salad, and a side, for $8 no less!
Quite skeptical, I ordered it. It was fantastic. Perfectly medium-rare, and the baked potato fresh and fluffy. The salad was excellent as well.
I've been back several times now, different servers each occasion, all but one quite adequate.

1  Thank ManicMuncher
There are newer reviews for Parkside Grill

Reviewed May 26, 2011

The steak I had was wonderful with the creamy shrimp sauce and excellent sweet potato side dish.The restaurant was quiet, nice but not pretentious at all.

Reviewed June 20, 2010

Parkside Grill was very close to our hotel. The meal was fine and the service was ok. They closed at 10 which seemed kind of early cause there were still a lot of people there.
I would go back to try again.

Reviewed January 4, 2010

Parkside Grill is a great after work location for an appetizer and drink. They have happy hour in the bar & patio areas from 4-6 then 8-close (estimated times) and during these times they have half off appetizers (ahi Tuna is amazing as well as the Shrimp) and also $5 martini specials and beer specials. Definitely a great value if you are looking for a slightly upscale atmosphere for an after work watering hole rather than a typical neighborhood bar. I highly recommend!

1  Thank JennRT929
Reviewed February 15, 2009

Stumbled on the restaurant on Valentine's afternoon. I wan't impressed. The food was slightly above average and the service was below average. If you sre looking for a great meal, I'd keep looking.

1  Thank GibbyLou2U