“Don't believe the hype”

Cuisines: Mexican
charlotte
“Don't believe the hype”
Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

I heard good things from people in the past about this restaurant so I finally decided to try it. The food is mediocre. I have had authentic food and the food/menu at this establishment is what a lazy cook would prepare. I will never eat at Soccer Taco again.

1 Thank SusieQ8853

Knoxville, Tennessee
“Love this place!”
Reviewed February 21, 2014 via mobile

A gem of Mexican food restaurants! I love eating here! The portions are huge compared to other places that are priced the same. I always have leftovers. Definitely try the margarita, my favorite is the frozen strawberry. Best I've ever had! Great atmosphere and service too!

Knoxville, Tennessee
“local”
Reviewed January 28, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This a local favorite. Great place for margaritas at lunch with friends or to watch a sporting event at the bar. Casual dining with great food. You will not leave hungry.

Visited January 2014
Georgia
“Better than home!”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Have no idea what "authentic" means since I've never been south of the border, but I can say they beat out anything in my hometown which has plenty of Mexican restaurants but mostly Tex-Mex (if even that). I went three days in a row to try something different each time that I can't get back home and was never displeased! Sope, huararche, lengua, mole sauce! I wonder if they'd adopt me...

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Shawntheo
Lewisburg, Pennsylvania
“Great authethic taste.”
Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

Good value. Large portions. Delicious food.

Chicken soup is wonderful. Also cheesesteak burrito, refrained beans and rice.

• Visited July 2013