“Moving Thru”

Dining options: Reservations
Oak Ridge, Tennessee
“Moving Thru”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

The classic Hibachi Grill. The food is tasty. Prices are standard. You do get this rushed feeling after the grill "show" is finished. They bring out bills and to-go boxes immediately after the cook finishes.

• Visited January 2013

Sevierville, Tennessee
“Smells”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Oder is this place is bad. Service is pitiful. Food is below average. Can't say any more other then do not go to this restaurant. I won't be back.

Visited October 2012
“Typical Japanese”
Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

I must say most Japanese restaurants around have this same format, and so the food is pretty similar. My friend and I enjoyed the sushi while waiting to be seated. The thing that drives me crazy is that they make you wait in the lobby until enough people are gathered to make up a grill table. I do not like this and would like to be seated as we arrive. Anyway, we were there on a Saturday afternoon and I was surprised to see that they have an early bird menu which is atypical for a weekend at most restaurants. The food was good although I think next time I will request no peppers in the chicken. Also, order the carrots (they ask towards the end of the meal), they do not cost anything extra and are actually very good.

Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Very good sushi”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

Went here for lunch one day and their sushi is very good. Didn't have anything else so can't comment on that. They had a nigri spicy salmon, 2 pieces that was very very good. Even had a bit of a bite to it and I find that most things that say spicy, aren't really that spicy. I usually go to Kabuki when in the area and Kabuki is a bit cheaper. The parking lot seems rather hectic and always seems busy, I think it just may be the lack of parking.

• Visited December 2012
Sevierville, Tennessee
“Great Food”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I have eaten at this location several times and have never got a bad meal. Great atmosphere. Highly recommend.

Visited December 2012