“Delicous”

China Jiang
Ranked #361 of 1,197 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed May 15, 2013

The food are tasty,and people in family are very nice,love to go there to have dinner,best food with right price.

3  Thank David87534
There are newer reviews for China Jiang

Reviewed May 11, 2013

I've been ordering takeout there for over a year, and only found out today that they have been charging me extra for substituting chicken fried rice for the pork fried rice. They've never told me that before and that's something I've done frequently. I will be taking our business elsewhere!

Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

Love coming here. My sister is good friends with the owners and they're super friendly people. The service and food are great!!

2  Thank volgirl102189
Reviewed January 8, 2013

A good little restaurant, good food fast, not very welcoming for dine in, I always get food to go. Good food, good price. Fast and friendly service. Hot & sour soup is the best around.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

This mostly take out store has a few tables for eating in. We stopped today for lunch. Aside from the foam food containers and plastic utensils, this was a good meal. Hot & Sour soup was excellent,

Been to China Jiang? Share your experiences!