“love this place, I-75/40 exit 373” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Knoxville
“love this place, I-75/40 exit 373”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2013

Good for a quick pick-me-up. Nice little variety of breakfast or snack products, small sandwiches. Made fresh daily. Friendly staff.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Traveler1Knoxville

Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
“They make it right”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2012

Love their "frequent flyer" card and perks. The Fall flavors are the very best but my fav is the Salted Carmel Mocha. I love the pumpkin muffin. I like that each and every staff member is confident in their ability to make you the very best beverage.

Visited October 2012
Corbin, Kentucky, United States
“Best Starbucks Ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2012

I wouldn't normally rate a location I frequent but this is the Starbucks I most visit. The closest Starbucks is 20 miles from my home. This Starbucks is the most friendly I have ever visited and the one I frequent anytime I am in the Knoxville area. Anytime my order was not correct, they were quick to mend the issue. I have recieved all of my drink inspirations from this location when trying something new. This Starbucks location is the reason we fork out $5 for a cup of joe.

Visited July 2012
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
“eh...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2012

I think their coffee tastes like the beans were over-roasted (burned?). Their non-coffee selection is pretty good, but costs too much. I don't really go here unless someone else invites me or if I have gift cards to use.

Visited April 2012
Round Hill, Virginia, United States
“Above average Starbucks”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2012

The staff was pleasant and helpful, went out of their way to help me and the brew was made to perfection. They have a drive-through for those of you looking for one, though the location can be a little tricky during rush-hour.

Visited April 2012