“Consistently Good!”

BRAVO Cucina Italiana
Reserve with OpenTable
BRAVO Cucina Italiana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #82 of 1,219 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: You don't need to be Italian or travel to Italy to experience truly delicious Italian cuisine. When you come to our BRAVO Cucina Italiana Italian restaurant at our Knoxville location, you're entering Tennessee's own little slice of Italy. Enjoy our Italian grilled specialties, oven fresh pizza, and house-made pasta. Experience five-star service in an inviting atmosphere that is sure to appeal to the entire family. At BRAVO Cucina Italiana, we're all about Italian cooking worth celebrating! Join us at BRAVO Cucina Italiana, the best Italiana restaurant near you!
Reviewed December 13, 2012

I must echo the comments of the last reviewer when she praised the food and service at Bravo. My wife and I dined there last night, and as always, we left satisfied. Bravo just seems to do everything right, from the ambience, to the attentive service, to the quality and presentation of the meal. One of the go-to, no-brainer places to eat in Knoxville!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I have never had a bad meal, nor bad service at Bravo's in Knoxville. Excellent restaurant! We have eaten there several times in the past 7 years and have always had wonderful food and great service. The tables are nicely done; restrooms are always clean, you feel more like a person rather than just a dollar sign or number when you dine at Bravo's.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

I did not enjoy the interior open seating, mostly because I think it makes everyone overly self-conscious because you're literally dining in front of everyone. It looks shinier than Olive Garden, but I much prefer the enclaves and small dining room style, even if I don't care for Olive Garden that much, either.

Perhaps if you're used to chain restaurant food you'll find this place more appealing than I did, but the salad I selected should have been bursting with flavor, the Rustica, but it was just slightly above average. The pancetta was nice and so were the pecans, but the apples lacked flavor and the lettuce had seen better days. The entree was almost entirely boring, the eggplant parmesan, but it did have just a little kick in the tomato sauce that I finally felt after several bites. I really have had better tomato sauces from jars at the grocery store, and the mozzarella didn't seem very special either. The side of linguine was just fine, it just wasn't outstanding. If I'm going to pay a premium for pasta, it had better *wow* me and not make me think "should have saved the money and made it at home."

I really should have skipped salad and entree and just ordered a giant tiramisu and maybe coffee (didn't try that) and put all of my calories and budget there. The only way I can see myself going back is just for the tiramisu, and maybe I'll try an appetizer, or maybe I'll do like I initially thought and just go to Bonefish for dinner and then skip on over here for dessert. I'd rather spend my money that way.

If you must have Italian in Knoxville, here are my general rankings:
1. Naples
2. Bella Luna
3. perhaps this place, Bravo
4. Savelli's

If you're only looking for tiramisu, here's how I would rank them:
1. Tie between Savelli's and Bravo
2. Earth Fare deli (seriously) tied with Naples
(can't even put Bella Luna's on this list cause they put chocolate chips in tiramisu, which disqualifies the whole dish to me)

Reviewed July 8, 2012

I really enjoyed the interior deisgn, it felt like an upscale Olive Garden with the pillars and open kitchen. There was even a bar area sectioned off with a low wall where you could go to watch a game. You would feel comfortable dressing up or wearing shorts and a tshirt. The food itself is very good. I had a creamy tomato bisque that was very rich and tasteful along with the Insalada Rustica that had apples, cranberries, spicy pecans, roasted tomatoes and some of the best homemade bacon bits I've ever had. I also ordered a berry lemonade and was pleasantly surprised to find it garnished with berries. It was delicious. The wait staff was very friendly and quick, we didn't have to wait long for food which was great. The prices were a tad high but the portions were just right.

Reviewed June 3, 2012

We were driving around looking for a place to eat that was different and we had not been to before. We saw Bravo up on the hill on Kingston Pike and decided hey lets try it. We went in and I ordered the Cheese Ravioli Al Forno. The salads we had were all fresh ingredianats and the house italian was very good. The bread they serve before the meal had rosemary and orgeano with other spices baked in, very good along with the dipping oil. It was different than any I had tried before. When my meal came I was pleasently surprised! The ravioli was so fresh and it had both tomato and pesto sauces criss crossed over top of the raviloi. Also for dessert we tried the trio sampler which included a chocolate lava cake, terimusu, and a chocolate chip pudding cake. This restraunt uses quality ingrediants and everything is made form scratch. I am so glad that we decided to eat here and will be going here again. I would definatly recommend going here.