“What happened???”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed July 30, 2013

We used to eat sort of regularly here, but no more...they have changed too many things...the ribs are no longer meaty, just dry overcooked bones, the beef brisket was fatty and not well smoked, the Wilbur beans lacked flavor and the cole slaw seemed watered down. We mostly do carry out as was the case this trip.

1  Thank Kathy D

Reviewed July 29, 2013

We have been going to Famous Dave's for years, the ribs are always meaty, perfectly cooked and never dry. Their barbeque sauces are so good we buy it at the local Kroger.
We have never been disappointed by Famous Dave's.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I have had Famous Dave's before and usually LOVE their food at my local Famous Dave's. First, the waitress we had was very rude and short, she definitely did not want to be there and even rolled her eyes when she was talking. The meat was very dry and the corn on the cob had brown spots and a very sour taste. I am glad that my local Famous Dave's takes more pride in their food and has welcoming employees.

1  Thank VanessaLouise123
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Tis place is the bomb! Their ribs, salads, oh especially their salads! I had a southwestern grilled chicken salad, OMG, excellent and LARGE! Enough for 2 people. My daughters had ribs, they were juicy and falling off of the bone! The service was really good and really fast! Their ice trails excellent as well! I recommend this place for families, couples exc. if you want good barbecue at affordable prices, eat at this place!

Reviewed June 25, 2013

This location was my first experience with Famous Dave's several years ago - and created a love affair. I have been to several locations over multiple states in Ohio, Indiana, Virginia, Michigan, Kentucky, West Virginia (both now closed), and Tennessee. I have turned on several friends to the great chopped pork and the variety of sauces.

I visited here today and they did not disappoint - the fastest lunch service EVER! I think I had my food in 2 minutes flat. Service was excellent.

Will be back again!