“Good Food in a run down hole in the wall.”

Harby's Pizza & Deli
Ranked #193 of 1,231 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Welcome to a place where friends and family gather for good times and great food! A place where dining out is something special. Welcome to Harby's Pizza & Deli!
Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

Kind of a dumpy place and I really didn't know what to expect. When the food came out I was shocked, it was really good. The decor was trashy but if you look past the statues of Elvis and Marilyn Monroe its a good place to grab some lunch.

1  Thank JeepForceOne

Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

I love this little hole in the wall pizza joint. He has fresh pizza fresh dough, I love is bacon chocolate chip cookies. I come from Missouri where is quail.he has quail on his menu. I love is pita bread and hummus. I love the records all over the pizza joint.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

I ordered a small pizza. Although I was not disappointed I cannot call this really great pizza. To me is was very average but I do live in the midwest where the pizza seems to all around better. Atmosphere and character is great...

1  Thank Jeffrey P
Reviewed April 24, 2012 via mobile

Come on people. All this stuff is out of a can yes the decor is intersting and taxes were included probably worst pizza. Friends love this place not me. The girl that served us was very rude and almost all tables were dirty and they weren't even busy. UGH!!!!!

1  Thank Braves12
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Super cool people, great vibe and incredible pizza. The sandwiches are awesome too (especially the Wedgie) but I rarely get them because the pizza can not be denied.

1  Thank TimH20

Been to Harby's Pizza & Deli? Share your experiences!