“Great Food But A Little Pricy”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #123 of 1,174 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Great Food But A Little Pricy”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

I've never had a bad meal at any Bonefish. I've been trying to eat more fish lately and Bonefish is an excellent choice for any fish dish you choose. I love the Bang Bang Shrimp and there is enough of it to fill me up if I order it for myself and not as an appetizer to share. The Pecan Parmesan Crusted Rainbow Trout is excellent!! I've had the Mahi Mahi, Chilean Sea Bass and Norwegian Salmon all very good. As I said food is excellent but you pay the price for it.

• Visited August 2013

Corryton
“Ok visit”
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

The food is very pricey and most of the time it is decent. I do not like how dark it is but overall the store is decent looking. Not someplace I would go very often but isn't but once or twice a year with my family.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Lauren H
US
“Boston knows lobster rolls...Bonefish not so much”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

So I hadn't been to Bonefish in awhile. My wife and I got a rare evening to ourselves so after a movie we decided to go to Bonefish. The bang bang shrimp was "bangin" as was the bread. My wife had the Fontina Chop which has to be one of the best values on the menu. Great taste and a HUGE pork chop. I went for the lobster roll having visions of Boston in my head. Unfortunately it was perhaps one of the saddest attempts at a lobster roll I have ever witnessed. More like lobster salad. I got at most 3oz of lobster and the three dominant flavors were celery, bread and lettuce. I have seen less lettuce in a salad. It was obvious they were going to skimp on the lobster by over doing everything else. I have had plenty of dishes at Bonefish that I liked but for $13.90 it was a total rip off. Boston keep doing what you do and Bonefish quit being a pretender. Do it right or don't do it at all.

• Visited August 2013
3 Thank heisrisen
“Menu had no prices!”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

No prices on menu. Be sure to see menu online first. Pricey, but nice for fine dining. Ate things in the salad that I have never had before....we shared a fish salad and added a dessert. Very good!

Visited August 2013
Vonore, Tennessee
“Worst Bonefish EVER”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

We have been to many Bonefish Restaurants in several states. We normally like them a lot. This one was terrible. First,our waitress was dingy (young and inexperienced too). She forgot drinks and brought a double order of appetizers instead of one, Most importantly the food was not very good. The swordfish didn't taste fresh. And the icelandic Char I ordered was actually Salmon. I sent it back. The waitress returned with it and said it was really Char. Then the manager came over and said she checked with their seafood expert and that Char was actually 80% Salmon. I know that Char is in the salmon and trout family, but it tastes more like trout. I have had Char in other restaurants numerous times. This Bonefish served me salmon, and then argued with me and my husband about it. My husband hates salmon but likes char. There was no doubt in his mind that it was salmon. We finally asked to just pay for the drinks and appetizer, and left....never to return. We are terribly disappointed since Bonefish has always been a favorite.

• Visited May 2013