“Best Western”

Best Western Plus Cedar Bluff Inn
Ranked #6 of 87 Hotels in Knoxville
Reviewed December 12, 2013

Value for price was perfect! The location was outstanding. Didnt eat the breakfast but the coffee was wonderful. Would definately stay here again if in the area. Very easy to find. And was very easy to get to shopping and restaurants.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed December 8, 2013

This hotel has nicely furnished, large rooms. It has a very good hot breakfast that is offered early every morning - especially nice for early risers. The fitness facility had one of the nicest treadmills I have seen in a hotel. Fresh flowers in the lobby were not expected but a nice welcome at the entrance. The staff was very friendly and accommodating.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Entering the lobby you can smell the aroma of fresh baked cookies, now that's the way to welcome a customer. The room was nice, clean and well appointed. The bed was comfortable and made for a relaxing stay. The breakfast is free and as good as most places that serve food as a main business. Over all it is a good value and upon returning to Knoxville I will stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 28, 2013

This was our 3rd one-night stay at this property and it has never disappointed. This time, we had a room at the back, facing the interstate, and it was still very quiet. The room was spacious and extremely clean. It was furnished with a king bed, microwave, refrigerator, desk, love seat that opened into a twin bed, and a coffee table. There was still ample space. It was nice to have 2 luggage racks provided and I really liked the layout of the room...the sink is outside the bathroom so someone can shower while the other uses the sink/vanity. The bed was very comfortable, the linens were fresh and crisp, and the towels were thick and generously sized. I can't comment on the breakfast as it wasn't available Thanksgiving morning; only oatmeal, fruit, and coffee, but we easily found someplace nearby to grab a bite to eat before we got back on the road.

Reviewed November 24, 2013

Excellent staff, room was great as well as the breakfast. We were in Knoxville to bury my wife who died November 19, 2013. My two grown children, five grandchildren and I were treated with the greatest of respect. This is the second time I have been back to Knoxville (first time October 2009) and the second time to stay at the Best Western on Peters Road. I will stay there again when I return next year.

Reviewed November 20, 2013

We stay here regularly when visiting family. The facility is very lean, reasonable, very friendly staff, always welcoming and happy to please.. It is close to shopping and entertaining. There are any excellent restaurants nearby.

1  Thank Vicki Q
Tyler J, General Manager at Best Western Plus Cedar Bluff Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2013

Thank you for your review of the BEST WESTERN PLUS Cedar Bluff Inn.

We greatly appreciate your continued loyalty to our hotel. It is truly a pleasure being your home away from home when traveling to the Knoxville area to visit family. We look forward to seeing you again during your next visit.

Happy Holidays

Reviewed November 17, 2013

I had an outpatient procedure at a local hospital and was required to stay near by; I chose the one on W.Peachtree. Was I ever surprised! It was a wonderful experience; I was ill; frightened and alone. They gave me more care than the hospital personnel; they gave me extra blankets; inquired if I needed food; gave me soft drinks, water and snacks. I could not believe I was in a hotel because I got the vip treatment. It allowed me to heal and get through the horrible medical ordeal. Weeks later when I went back for the medical follow up, I stopped by to say "thank you" for the royal treatment and they remember my name!! This hotel went ABOVE AND BEYOND any expectations I ever had!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your review!

It is great to hear experiences where we were able to exceed the expectation of our guests and offer pleasant and comfortable lodging. We appreciate your feedback and hope that you are doing well during this holiday season!

Happy Holidays