“A Knoxville favorite”

Northshore Brasserie
Reserve with OpenTable
Northshore Brasserie is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #94 of 1,186 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: Belgian, French
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Loudon, Tennessee
“A Knoxville favorite”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Best food (and drinks!) in Knoxville. My husband and I dine there regularly. The chef's specials are always creative and he has a great knack for pairing unique flavors. Service is great.

Edidnburgh
“Worth the drive, I promise”
Reviewed December 14, 2012

Braised shanks of lamb and pork were perfectly done and presented; for sure not standard Knoxville fare but a bit of a drive; we will go again!

Knoxville, TN
“Go there for the food!”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

I have only eaten at night and Sunday brunch, and both are excellent and worth taking a journey to get there. Owners are passionate about what they do. The atmosphere is somewhat bland, but it the food that I am after.

• Visited April 2012
Louisville, tn
“Love their daily lunch buffet!”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Don't miss out trying the daily lunch buffet here. Each day has different items, but always a fish or seafood, meat (such as chicken), quiche, petite sandwiches, three or four salads, fruit and dessert. In the very reasonable price, your soup of the day and drink is included. The restaurant has a bistro feel and the food is always great. Love dinner here too!

• Visited November 2012
United States
“Really??”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

My wife and I made our first and most likely our last visit for the Sunday Brunch. The selection of food was on the small side, but with the exception of the french toast, everything was tasty. I was a little surprised at the $22 per person price for basically, pork loin, flank steak and grouper, but not nearly as surprised as the mandatory 20% gratuity that was included on a buffet style meal. I like to consider myself a good tipper, but I take great offense to having someone determine how grateful I am and then charge me for it. When I asked the server about the charge, he seemed very proud to take this charge for the staff's efforts in preparing and maintaining the buffet. I asked to speak with the manager and he very unapologetically listened to my comments and smiled. I have never been required to leave a gratuity with a party of two, much less 20% for a buffet.

5 Thank elimtn