“Continues to deliver great plates! Their daily market dish is new everyday and fun to try”

Northshore Brasserie
Reserve with OpenTable
Northshore Brasserie is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #88 of 1,165 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: French, Belgian, International, European
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Knoxville, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2012

We are regulars here, but I wanted to add a picture of one of their specials that was delicious. It was lobster and crab….yum!! I find myself choosing their new offering of "The Market Dish" which changes daily but features the freshest herbs, vegetables and seafood or meats in the season.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Melissa T

Louisville
“Sunday Brunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2012

Love the crepes with meat and cheese and then chocolate crepes for dessert!! The oysters are fresh and tasty.

Visited August 2012
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Romantic evening -perfectly executed”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2012

Excellent food managed by a staff on a very crowded Valentine's night. My steak was perfectly prepared with a green pepper sauce and the meat had no flaws that needed to be cut out. It was also the same thickness from end to end. This makes for the same temperature as I requested in every bite!

Visited February 2012
Austin, Texas
“Fabulous”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

Wonderful attention to detail with food and service. Everything from appetizers to desserts are works of art.

“A perfect special occasion dinner.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2012 via mobile

My husband myself, 11 year old daughter and mother here for my birthday. It was perfect! Our server was so friendly and helpful without being overly attentive. There was no children's menu so the chef made a special dish just for my daughter! The escargot was very well done in a mouth watering broth. I had the salmon with rock shrimp risotto. Salmon was perfect. My only complaint was that I was pinning for a rich, dense risotto which I did not receive. It was a descent risotto but believe it or not had too many shrimp to enjoy the actual risotto! My husband had the lobster and steak special which was amazing. The best tasting lobster I'd had in years. My mother had the burger which she stated was the best she had ever tasted! The desserts were perfect! In short, my only complaints were a below average risotto and a wine list that was good but not great. They do allow you to bring your own bottle for a 10$ corkage fee. We will be back with bottle in hand! :)