Motel 6 Knoxville
EmbassySuites.com
$99
$98
Hampton.com
Red Roof Inn & Suites Knoxville East(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
$65
$60
Best Western Plus Cedar Bluff Inn(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
$99
$84
$104
All reviewsplace to sleepcontinental breakfastfridge and microwavethe room was nicewould stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 27, 2011

As soon as we walked into our room, we were met with a filthy carper that had large stains. The bathroom was a nightmare. Dirty tub, a shower head that is about 5-feet above the tub, which is a major inconvenience for my 6-3 self. The towels were thin and the amenities were the barest of bare essentials. There were numerous groups of college kids there with parties going on, the parking lot looked like a tailgate party before a UT football game. Not a good experience at all.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank rma125
Reviewed August 11, 2011

This facility is ok but they gouge you on price. They charge extra for a Micro fridge, There wireless was down when I was there. I have no idea if this is an ongoing problem or a single time issue. The rooms were clean the staff was courteous. This is a $50.00 per night hotel. During football season they try to charge $100.00 per night certainly not worth that. There are too many others around that area for less.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 19, 2011

On our way to Nashville TN we needed to stay somewhere over night. I decided to contact Hotels.com and was sold on a 4.5 star hotel for $96.00. We arrived at 1130pm, to find the last parking space available, lots of motorcycles and truckers. We were given a room on the third floor, we were told that they had an elevator but opted for the stairs. My husband kept telling us not to touch the handrails, that's how dirty they were. Our room had two double beds and a flat screen tv, it looked okay upon opening the door. Well looks can be deceiving.. The toilet was broken,my husband fixed it as I didn't want to call for maintenance. The bed sheets were soiled, luckily I had taken extra sheets and pillows. We were scared to walk bare footed as we didn't know what we were going to find...The tub was filthy..okay enough for us...we decided to book out of there by sun light. Good bye La Quinta...never again!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
3  Thank blancanj
Reviewed July 15, 2011

The price was good for our stay. The rug was stained, and the single chair/recliner had stain marks on it - didn't use it, even. The beds were comfortable as were the pillows. The ac blocked out the traffic noise as we were facing an on ramp to I40/I75. Friendly staff. Uncomfortable with some of the 'guests' staying there - - possibly construction workers (?) - - very strange acting (?) intoxicated (?) ''he'' thru a beer can from his balcany near the pool area where we were sitting and in the grass area on other side in passing. . .

Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 6, 2011

Was placed in this hotel by my employment. Would not have been a hotel I would have chosen. Being a female by myself, I did not like the doors being on the outside (rather than indoors), but thats not the hotels fault, just my preference. Overall the hotel was average, nothing special. Ok for an overnight stay I guess. The thing that would keep me from staying at this hotel again was the interstate traffic noise all night long. I had been placed in a room on the side of the hotel that was literally right next to the highway. I had only about 5 hours to get some sleep before I had to get back up so I was exhausted, just wanted to sleep. As i shut the tv off and went to bed, I found out that the sound of semi trucks roaring by would accompany me all night long.....and I mean all night long. I think I got about an hours sleep, maybe. The second night I got earplugs, but didnt help much. Nearby there is a lot of great shopping and tons of restaurants. seems to be a safe area as well., but I would have chosen another hotel away from the highway.....there are tons on N. Peters road.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business