All reviews deluxe suite front desk choice hotels separate bedroom hot tub waffles room was clean living area free breakfast is would definitely stay here again water pressure bathroom door staff was friendly fresh fruit breakfast was delicious nice stay close to downtown
Selected filters
Reviewed March 19, 2017

I booked this hotel for a family member on their way back from North Carolina. They have told me that the staff was extremely helpful with suggestions about dining and things to do nearby. The Breakfast was amazing (she would know,she stay's in hotels when traveling with her team) and offered a large array of food selections. The hotel was very clean and comfortable. She really liked the convenience store in the lobby area. Would recommend this place to everyone. I cant wait to stay on my next trip in that direction.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed February 27, 2017

We stopped in Knoxville on a whim after hearing the weather was going to turn on us on our way home. I made these reservations quickly through the choice hotels app while referring back to tripadvisor and I wasn't disappointed. We had a suite but it was cozy. The bed was comfortable, the bathroom was clean and roomy. I think the layout of the rooms kept the noise level super low considering the hotel was overrun with young girls in town for a nearby 4-H show. The breakfast buffet was decently appointed but the coffee was TERRIBLE. We stopped across the street at the Pilot on our way out to get coffee.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 24, 2017

Rooms are spacious and comfortable. Nothing fancy, but decent enough for a good night's sleep.

Breakfast buffet was just okay. It might have just been because it was busy when we stayed, but there just didn't seem to be enough food for the amount of guests. Thank goodness for the Starbuck's and Cracker Barrel across the street!

I would give this property another chance again in hopes that it would be better the second time around.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed February 18, 2017 via mobile

After a very horrible greeting from the night shift front desk (management feel free to ask me for names) we arrived to a rather large room. Sidebar - it was not just me as I had to watch his interaction with Another guests who actually told him he was being inappropriate he . Decently clean, and well supplied with wash cloths and towels. The pull out couch needs to be curbed as there were 2 holes in the mattress and under the couch- only visible when the mattress is extended were All kinds of papers and trash and even a toy.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed February 5, 2017 via mobile

Traveled to the East Tennessee fishing show with my high school fishing team. Good hotel but the complain too much about noise when you are sitting in your room
With teenage boys talking and watching tv. The room walls are too thin I guess. But overall clean and nice place

Trip type: Traveled on business