“Great room! Great service!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Comfort Suites Knoxville

Comfort Suites Knoxville
Ranked #28 of 87 Hotels in Knoxville
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Great room! Great service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2013

My family travels from South Carolina frequently to visit my sister in Tennessee. Comfort Suites is by far the best hotel we've been to in the area! The location is great; only about 10 minutes away from downtown Knoxville. We stayed in one of the deluxe queen suites, and the 2 queen beds and sleeper sofa were perfect for my family of 5. Everyone slept comfortably, and the kids really enjoyed the pool. I had a few questions for the front desk staff, and they were always accommodating. They even brought extra towels to the room so I didn't have to leave my room at night! The breakfast was way above par in comparison to the other hotels we have visited. We will defiantly be returning to Comfort Suites on our future trips to Knoxville.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Pete P, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Knoxville, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review Comfort Suites. We are pleased you found our hotel to be the best hotel you found in the area. Our deluxe suites are spacious and the indoor pool has been a real hit with our guests. Especially with all the rain we've been having. Our staff strive to make sure every guest's stay is an enjoyable one. Thanks again.

-Norm Nelson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Knoxville, Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2013

I would like to thank the staff and management of Comfort Suites for an excellent and comfortable evening. After several tiring hours on the road, I was extremely pleased with the comfortable beds, including four plush pillows on each bed!! I was so impressed with the comfortable mattress I asked the front desk staff at check out for information on the brand/manufacturer. I love the location right off the Interstate. It is so close to the UT campus for games, as well as close to all the restaurants. The breakfast was delicious with fresh fruit, bacon and eggs, boiled eggs and yogurt and most of all lots of coffee and juice. There was the friendliest woman working the breakfast bar. All the staff was nice and very helpful. I wouldn't stay anywhere else if I was in Knoxville.

Room Tip: Make sure to check times for breakfast, I almost missed an opportunity as it ends at 9am through the...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Pete P, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Knoxville, responded to this review, July 19, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. It’s great to see you had an overall excellent experience during your recent stay. Our team here at the Comfort Suites strives to achieve the highest quality of service to all of our customers. I am pleased you were able to enjoy the spacious room and hot deluxe breakfast. We hope to have another opportunity to provide you with an excellent stay. Come back and see us again soon!
Chicago, Illinois
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2013

Don't stay Here!! Don" stay in Room 315!!!!!!!!!!!!!!This hotel Had terrible beds we rented a two bed suite and Had two sleeping in each bed you felt like you had to hold on to the side of the bed! it cost over a hundred dollars. I talked with the lady at the front desk in the morning she said she would pass the comment on to the manager I tried to call the hotel to talked to the manager ( four times) they brush me off then I left my name and number,Still Know call from Manager Called corp. they said I would here form some one with in seventy two hours sill no call! I called corp. back they said the properties are individually Owned that they could not make the Management address they problem! we stayed June 21 2013

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank evelyn h
Pete P, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Knoxville, responded to this review, July 13, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am sorry that you did not enjoy our beds, but we do hear great remarks on our beds from other guests. Actually, we get such positive remarks on our beds that we have guest ask us were they can buy the same mattresses for there own home. We have beautiful and brand new beds in each room. Concerning your room, you will be happy to learn that maintenance looked into the beds and found nothing wrong with them. Actually this room has been rented several times after your stay and we have not received any negative feedback from the beds in this room. We welcome and encourage each guest to try and check for themselves. Every guest can take a look at our beds for themselves before they check-in. If there was a problem during your stay we would have been more than happy to move you into another room. Our goal is make sure each guest is satisfied when they stay with us. Our staff and management work very hard to make sure each guest has an incredible experience.
Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013

My family stayed at this Comfort Suites during a trip to Florida in June 2013. It was a nice stopping point, midway from Michigan. The property was very nice. Suites were a decent size, clean and very quiet. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Richmond, Kentucky
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

A good middle class motel. We were given an extra large suite, not sure why. It had two rooms with two televisions. A couch which probably was a pull out but we didn't need it. I was sorry we weren't staying longer. Everything worked, everything clean enough. I think the furnace was wall thermostat. Breakfast area was big and nice. I used the lobby computer. We swam, that was fine.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Pete P, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Knoxville, responded to this review, June 19, 2013
Salisbury, Connecticut
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2013

Warmly greeted by the front desk and was advised I was their "Guest of the Week". Quite a surprise. Got a nice mug, other chatchkes, and some Choice Hotel points, as well as my name emblazoned in the lobby. But it got things off to a great start.
The room was fine. Spacious, clean (housekeeping was first rate throughout our stay), and comfortable. Good mattress, excellent and VERY fast internet connection. The room was so quiet that one had the illusion of being the only people in the hotel (and we definitely were not).
Breakfast was good, with lots of variation (within limits, of course).

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
toccoa ga
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2013

We began staying at this hotel when it was brand new five years ago. However have not been able to stay in the past year. It truly was a lot different before. There was a mix up in our room and we were given a handicap room. I asked the front desk for a change but they told me they could not and the next morning I found out why. First the room, the carpet had not been vacuumed in awhile, I am assuming that it was furniture polish running down the sides of the furniture and had dried. The bathroom was beyond nasty with mildew running along the bottom of the shower. The breakfast has definitely downgraded over the years but the attendants were nice. My main complaint is they apparently do not pay attention to the amount of people that accommodate a 4 or 6 person room. The hotel was well over capacity. I came into the breakfast area at7:30 to drink coffee so as not to wake my family by 8 it was so full I left. My family left at 9:30 yes after breakfast hours and could hardly make it out the door we counted 120 people at that time. Definitely will not stay again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
CSCustomer_Care, Comfort Suites at Comfort Suites Knoxville, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
I am sorry to hear we were unable to exceed your expectations in regards to the condition of your room and the breakfast. I assure you I will be speaking with the housekeeping staff immediately in regards to the proper cleaning procedures. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future.