“Cook Loft- the match maker in my love affair with...”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of Cook Loft

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
JCWootton
Morehead City, North Carolina
“Cook Loft- the match maker in my love affair with Knoxville”
Reviewed March 6, 2011 for a stay in March 2011
people found this review helpful

Apon arriving at Cook Loft, we were greeted by Mr Hensley and led up the stairway to the loft, where we talked for about half an hour. There is a lot of history in this building. Mr Hensley is incredibly friendly and welcoming, which adds to the charm of the loft. The place is amazing. It is spacious and comfortable with a touch of a lived in feel. A lot like visiting a friend's house. Its the perfect distance from anything going on in the area, be it bars, restaurants, or theaters. Staying here has definitely helped mold my love affair with Knoxville. I have already made plans to come back in the next year, hopefully to the loft, depending on it's availability. Highly, highly recommended. Do yourself a favor and spend some time here.

Visit was for: Business
Traveling group: Colleagues
georgekbe...
Portland, Oregon
“Great time in Knoxville, High Living at the Cook Loft!”
Reviewed October 1, 2010 for a stay in September 2010
person found this review helpful

We were in Knoxville for the University Oregon-Tennessee game in September. Had a nice time.

The Loft is on the edge of a great neighborhood; good for walking, lots of restaurants and bars, friendly folks. The Loft is spacious, fully appointed, stylishly hip, and very comfortable. And we found our host, Thomas Hensley, to be attentive, enthusiastic and very accommodating.

The Cook Loft passed our ultimate test (would we return at some future date?) and the answer is an unqualified 'yes"

Visit was for: Leisure
Traveling group: Friends
Volfan4ev...
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Down town style in Ktown”
Reviewed May 14, 2008 for a stay in September 2010
person found this review helpful

I was pleasantly surprised by my recent stay at the Cook Loft in Downtown Knoxville. If you are familiar with Knoxville, you know that there really aren't that many nice places to stay downtown. I booked the Cook Loft through their website after doing a search originally on Expedia. I was impressed by how nice I was treated when I booked, how convenient it was for me to check in even though they only have the one unit, and by how absolutely beautiful the loft actually is. It is really clean with a wide open space that offered us the feel of being downtown without feeling like I was in a hotel room. We only stayed for a weekend, but wish that we had planned to stay more. I definitely will try to go back there next time we are in town.

Check in / front desk Service
Liked best: Convenience to downtown and UT campus
Visit was for: Personal event (wedding, ...)
Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-49
Thank you for your review and please come back and see us.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing