Comfort Suites East
Comfort Suites Knoxville West-Farragut(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
$81
Comfort Suites North(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
$72
$164
$159
GardenInn.com
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Cedar Bluff Inn(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
$89
All reviewsfront deskpuleo's grillegreat night's sleepindoor poolnight clerkstrawberry plainsbeds were comfortableflat screenstaff was very friendlysofa bedwould stay here againeasy accessnice roomfridge and microwaveking suitewe've stayedbiscuits and gravy
Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

The rooms are really large enough for six people and their luggage. Our whole family slept comfortably and I was able to still get to the bathroom when everyone was sleeping. Breakfast was adequate, even for our gluten-free son.

I would stay here again.

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed May 21, 2014

This property looks fine from the outside, but is sadly cheap-feeling inside. Slow, creaky elevator, no lamp by one side of the bed, hard generic mattress, musty smell in the room. Room was not well cleaned -- Kleenex on the bathroom floor, hairs in the tub etc.

I'm going to have to swear off Comfort Inns. They used to be my go-to place while driving around the country but I have been burned too many times by franchise holders who spend the minimum on maintenance and service while the chain winks and looks the other way.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank carrickp
cdpag, General Manager at Comfort Suites East, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

I am disappointed we failed to give you the fine accommodations and consideration we strive for with all our guests--the type of service we pride ourselves in.
Your comments take me by surprise as I always get great comments about the cleanliness of our Suites. I can assure you this is not indicative of our service or accommodations.
We appreciate your patronage and hope you will consider giving us another opportunity to serve your lodging needs. I can assure you we will do everything we can to make your visit a happy and comfortable one.

Katie Lowery
Asst. General Manager

Reviewed April 14, 2014

Stayed here one night in route to Ohio. The hotel is clean, the rooms are large and the price is very reasonable. The morning breakfast is also very good with a lot of selections. If you are on the road, then this is a good place to rest for the night.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 19, 2014

We have stayed her numerous times, another family and myself. Our kids go to UT Knoxville. We absolutely love this hotel!!! Very clean, great breakfast, AWESOME staff, it is refreshing to know there are still great hotels out there. I am in the travel industry, (travel agent), no one would know that when I check in and are always well taken care of. I love this hotel and will stay for the two more years they are there~!!!!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed January 25, 2014

Stayed here in June 2013 so my review is a bit out of date. It was a great stay! We booked two rooms which were spacious and very clean. Breakfast in the morning was great. I would definitely stay here again. Thanks! :)

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family