“Great Place To Stay !”

Ranked #36 of 86 Hotels in Knoxville
Paterson, New Jersey
“Great Place To Stay !”
Reviewed September 12, 2008

I stayed at the Comfort Suites this past week.A great place to stay.The beds are so soft.the rooms are very clean.Tina was the housekeeper for my room and she did a wonderful job so ask for Tinas floor.
The breakfast was outstanding ! The most food I've seen in a breakfast bar before. The two people doing the breakfast were very sweet. The only promlem I had was when I wanted to check out there was no one at the front desk. The girl in breakfast had to go find her. And I didn't like the way she came across.

• Liked — most of the employees
  • Disliked — front desk am girl
  • Stayed September 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank sscsjscsj

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Atlanta
Reviewed August 25, 2008

I recently had to go to Knoxville for a few days, and I had the pleasure of staying with the folks at the Comfort Suites on the east side of Knoxville. I really liked the hotel. It was much nicer than I expected. The beds were awesome, the hotel was clean, and the staff were very caring and thoughtful, and went out of their way to make sure that my stay was everything it could be.

There is a nice variety of restaurants at that exit and the location was convenient to getting around Knoxville quickly.

Thanks for your help Comfort Suites East. You made my stay very enjoyable!!

• Liked — The spacious rooms and comfortable beds.
  • Disliked — I can't think of anything I didn't like.
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Hobe Sound, Florida
Reviewed August 21, 2008

This is a lovely hotel. Everything was so nice and pristine. The desk manager was very nice and knowledgeable, able to help us with directions. The rooms are comfortable and gave you a secure feeling.

The breakfast was much more than most other hotels we have stayed in and we appreciated that.

Well worth the money we paid!

• Liked — It's cleaniness and decor.
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
Travelers also viewed these Knoxville hotels
Best Western Plus Strawberry Inn & Suites
Holiday Inn Express Knoxville Strawberry Plains
Hampton Inn Knoxville-East
Hampton Inn Knoxville-East
#19 of 86 in Knoxville
La Quinta Inn & Suites Knoxville East
Red Roof Inn & Suites Knoxville East
Fairfield Inn & Suites Knoxville/East

Been to Comfort Suites East? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Comfort Suites East

Property: Comfort Suites East
Address: 7230 Region Ln, I 40 exit 398-next to Puleo's Grille, Knoxville, TN 37914-9560
Location: United States > Tennessee > Knoxville
#26 Business Hotel in Knoxville
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Comfort Suites East 2.5*
Comfort Suites East is conveniently located off Interstate 40 exit 398. We are just 2 years old, and all of our rooms are suites. Each room has a seating area with a pull out sofa, a fridge, and a microwave. Voted one of the best restaurants in Knoxville, we are very fortunate to have Puleo's Grille within walking distance. We have been told that our complimentary hot breakfast is one of the best at this exit. We also have an indoor pool for those cold winter days and a fitness center to help relieve stress. We look forward to seeing you soon! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Suites East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Comfort Suites East Hotel Knoxville