“Great Food!”

Ranked #117 of 1,193 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: Vietnamese
“Great Food!”
Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

Today was my first time there and the food was really great! The only downside was that our waitress was a little slow. We ordered an appitizer and didn't get it until our food came out. We also had to get the other waitress to get our drinks refilled. Our waitress was nice, but with how slow it was in there, she shouldn't have been so absent. Will definately go again!

• Visited July 2014

“Best Pho in Knoxville”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

Every time I have been here, I have had GREAT service. They staff is friendly and prompt. And while I have eaten here several times, I have only ordered one entree. I LOVE their Vegetable Pho. I cannot get past the broth. I, far and away, prefer Viet Taste over Bida Saigon. The prices are reasonable and the portions are sizeable.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Ickycakes
“It was ok”
Reviewed June 15, 2014

It was our first time eating there. It was ok. We will likely try again. I thought mine was too spicy and had things in it not indicated on the menu. We didn't get an option as to how spicy we wanted the food.

• Visited June 2014
“Pretty good pho”
Reviewed June 5, 2014

Today was the second time I've been there. Ordered pho, my buddy ordered pad thai. The pho is pretty nice -- I got two cuts of beef (can't recall which - number 4.4 on the menu) and it was nice. The broth is pretty good, noodle serving is about right, and they load up plenty of sprouts, mint leaves, a couple jalepeno etc on the side. The pad thai tasted pretty good on the one bite I had, too. Sweet but great texture.

The decor is decent, the place is clean. Our waitress was a bit slow but friendly -- she seemed overwhelmed, even though it wasn't too busy. Nice girl though.

• Visited May 2014
“without much flavor”
Reviewed May 16, 2014

Stopped there twice, both times got com ga nuong — grilled chicken served with a spring roll and steamed rice and shredded carrots. The first time fresh lettuce and cucumbers were on the plate. The second time I asked for no cucumber, they also left off the lettuce which I would have liked. The chicken was delicious, perfectly grilled; The dish needs a bit more flavor though. Something was missing.
We also ordered pho (soup) with shrimp. A separate plate with basil (?) and bamboo shoots was brought out to add to the soup. It seemed to be mild bland broth with huge bits of shrimp. Again, I felt this needed flavor. Had a small wedge of lime which I squeezed into the soup, but it wasn't enough. I should have asked for more lime, or better yet rice vinegar.
Will try this restaurant one more time, to see about the pork bbq that others have raved about.

• Visited May 2014