La Quinta Inn & Suites Knoxville Central Papermill
Ranked #16 of 87 Hotels in Knoxville
Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

I am hotel manager from New Orleans and had some business in Knoxville. This was my first time ever staying in a La Quinta. The rooms are dynamic and super clean. I have stayed in the Hilton, Crowne Plaza, Holiday Inn, Marriott and Hampton Inns in Downtown Knoxville and this hotel is better than them all. I definitely have a permanent place to stay when I visit Knoxville. The breakfast was also great. They serve eggs, sausage, bacon, hashbrown, assortment of danishes ,cereals and much more. This is a great place to stay. Great Staff!!!!

Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
Jesse P, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Knoxville Central Papermill, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2014

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about our hotel. It truly means a lot to us to know when we have impressed our guests, especially those in the business. We hope to see you again when you return to Knoxville!

There are newer reviews for La Quinta Inn & Suites Knoxville Central Papermill

Reviewed August 8, 2014

Recently I had a very pleasant stay at the La Quinta. I checked in at midnight and the room key was waiting for me. Having just flown in with only a carry-on bag, I didn't have room for shaving cream and the airport stores were closed. The front desk manager gave me a free can and asked if there was anything else I might need. I really appreciated that.

My room was large and furnished in neutral earth tones. The bed was very comfortable and the linens seemed to be of very good quality. There were enough outlets to charge various devices and the wifi worked well. Everything is brand new, including the all important air conditioner.

The bathroom had plenty counter space and everything was spotlessly clean. My only suggestion for the hotel would be shower gel instead of bar soap.

The price I paid for the room was very reasonable considering the quality of the furnishings and pleasant staff. I look forward to staying here again the next time I am in Knoxville.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Jesse P, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Knoxville Central Papermill, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2014

Thank you for writing such wonderful things about our hotel. Our entire staff works incredibly hard to give all of our guests the experience you have described. We look forward to your next visit to Knoxville. Safe travels!

Reviewed August 6, 2014

We stayed at the La Quinta on Aug, 3, 2014. Nice hotel, (4 months old), rooms were very clean and comfortable. the young lady at the front desk was very friendly, courteous and helpful. My only problem, which was my fault, was that the bill was $5.00 more than I was quoted at the front desk. If was my fault for not noticing the descrepancy until I returned home. The AAA rate was $91.00 and change and I was billed $96.90??? So, I would verify the charges before leaving the hotel.

Room Tip: all rooms appear to be equal as the hotel is far enough away from the interstate so noise in not an...
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank len f
Jesse P, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Knoxville Central Papermill, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2014

Thank you for letting us know about your stay at our hotel. We appreciate guest feedback as it helps us to improve the services we offer our guests. I would like to apologize for the discrepancy on your bill. Please feel free to contact me at the hotel so that I might correct it.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

My wife and stayed at the La Quinta in Knoxville, TN while we attended an event there. The room was large, breakfast was more than I had expected, the bed was very comfortable and all of the employees were very courteous. I have and will tell others about the enjoyable stay we had.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
1  Thank Richard H

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We work very hard to give people the best possible experience while they are our guests. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

This will be our favorite stop when heading north from our Florida home. Very clean , new hotel. I love the white sheets and duvet cover. Also, nice breakfast , yogurt , eggs, bacon, waffles , sausage and fresh fruit! Great value. We saw children enjoying the pool. Friendly staff .

• Stayed: August 2014
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
2  Thank marker0706
Jesse P, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Knoxville Central Papermill, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2014

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments about our hotel. I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay. Our staff works hard to make sure that all aspects of our hotel are at the highest quality for our guests. It's such a great thing when we get recognized for it. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

We booked a room here based on location near the U. of Tennessee. It's about a 7 minute drive to the Aquatic center on campus. The price can't be beat! Other similar hotels within a mile cost about $30 more/night. The free breakfast was very good. The eggs tasted real and not from powder. Every morning there was sausage and bacon, as well as Belgian waffles, yogurt, fruit, pastries, juices and coffee. The staff kept the public areas spotless, despite there being 3 different youth tournament groups in town and the hotel being booked at capacity. The rooms are spacious and housekeeping were thorough and friendly. There is free WiFi AND high speed Internet (hard wire) in the rooms. On the day we checked out, we had car trouble and Donna, one of the housekeeping staff, offered to drive my husband to the auto parts store as soon as she got off work in a few minutes. I can't express how grateful we were for her kindness. This is a new facility, but the staff didn't seem inexperienced at all. Thank you for a lovely stay. If we have a need to stay in Knoxville again, this will be the place we book!!

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank R2blondies

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review of our hotel. I am pleased to no end that our staff and facilities were able to make such a positive impact during your stay. Our team's number one priority is taking care of our guests and it is incredibly nice to see that this focus does not suffer when we are busy. We hope you do make it through Knoxville again. We would love to have you here!

Reviewed August 3, 2014

We stayed here overnight on a long road trip. The room was very nice and clean, breakfast good and well stocked and easy on and off interstate location. Good value, and pet friendly. We arrived late and didn't want to go hunt a restaurant so we bought some snacks at the hotel pantry and the staff gave us pizza delivery options.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank texbetty703

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about your experience at our hotel. I am very happy that we were able to accomodate your needs during your stay. We look forward to having you here again. Safe travels!