La Quinta Inn & Suites Knoxville Central Papermill
$90
$104
Country Inn
Comfort Suites North(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
$89
Hilton.com
$139
FourPoints.com
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Cedar Bluff Inn(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
$94
$77
All reviewsroom was cleana pet friendly hotelallow petsroad tripwaffleshave stayed here several timesbreakfast was excellentred roof innoutdoor poolhot breakfasta great place to staylocation was perfectfirst flooreasy accessparking lotpleasant staywould stay here again
Reviewed July 4, 2014

We booked 3 rooms for family members that came for a funeral. The hotel has been open for 3 months, so still had the "new" vibe, but the rooms were very spacious, clean, the beds were on par with a Marriot Hotel bed- -aka- very plushy!! The breakfasts were good with a variety of items, and the hotel did not waste trees by giving everyone a USA Today paper, instead leaving them downstairs in the lounge area for the taking if you so desired. Fresh coffee/hot water with sugar & creamer was always available throughout the day. We rented the conference room for the funeral reception afterwards and the staff were very friendly, turning up the AC prior to our arrival, and the hotel cleaning staff took care of cleaning up the room afterwards. The manager even brought out his own chairs from his office to ensure we had enough seating. My dad will continue to stay there on his future trips to Knoxville.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Jesse P, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Knoxville Central Papermill, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2014

Thank you so much for letting us know about your stay and experience at our hotel. It truly makes me happy to know that my staff and I were able to accomodate your family during a tough time. You all were an absolute pleasure to have in the hotel. We look forward to taking care of your father in the future and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed July 4, 2014

I actually didn't realize I'd booked this Knoxville La Quinta. We've stayed in two other Knoxville area La Quinta locations (Strawberry Plains and Knoxville West) on both business and pleasure trips and I thought I'd booked at Knoxville West on this trip. What a pleasant surprise when the lady who hides in my GPS took me to this newly opened inn off of Papermill Rd. This La Quinta opened in March of this year. it is four stories with what I'd call huge rooms and baths. The king-size bed in our room left probably six feet from the foot to the wall with two feet on one side and 4 to 5 feet on the other. The room and bath were immaculate. Service was everything I expect from the friendly folks in the Volunteer State. The location is convenient to I 75/I 40 and within a mile of some of Knoxville's better restaurants over on Kingston Pike. The building is right next to a Red Roof which might be confusing if you come in late at night. If anyone reading this remembers the Papermill Rd. Holiday Inn this La Quinta and its neighboring Red Roof are on that property. The gazebo is still out front and it actually looks like part of the Red Roof was once a part of the Holiday Inn.

This would be a great place for an extended stay, particularly if you are in K'town on business. This La Quinta actually lives up to the TV ad campaign. The breakfast was great - good-tasting real scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, the obligatory waffle maker, etc. The breakfast area is large, bright and well-maintained. We didn't use the pool,, but it sure looks inviting. As with all La Quinta Inns this one is dog friendly, not just dog tolerant. There are good places to walk a dog, including a paved path.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Ml W
Jesse P, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Knoxville Central Papermill, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2014

I would like to thank you for the review you have given us. We all work very hard to ensure that our guests have everything they need for a comfortable and relaxing stay. Please come see us again soon!

Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

Very happy with everything. Great location. Smelled new. The kids said it was their best ever.
Clean!
Super friendly!
Awesome breakfast.
No negatives at all.
Will definitely stay again!!!
Pool well maintained. Staff beyond helpful.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Dingo n Kat N

Thank you so much for your review! I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. All of our staff works hard to give our guests a fantastic experience just as you have described. It is remarks like yours that show us that we have succeeded in our goals. Come see us again soon!

Reviewed July 2, 2014

Very clean, nice, good hotel. Room was perfect, beds were comfortable, and we had a peaceful night stay. Best part, it's right on I-40.
Staff was friendly, ample parking space and with good, but small, pool as well.
I would love to come back to this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank PranavBansal
Jesse P, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Knoxville Central Papermill, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2014

Thank you very much for letting us know about your stay at our new hotel. It truly is a pleasure to be able to give our guests an experience such as yours. We look forward to having you over again. Safe travels!

Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

This stay was wonderful! The staff went over and above expectations and treated us great! The room was clean and spacious with very comfortable beds. It was very quiet with no noise from outside. It was late so we didn't try the pool but it looks nice. Breakfast was good. All in all an excellent stay!!!

Stayed: June 2014
Jesse P, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Knoxville Central Papermill, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2014

I am so happy to see that your stay was so nice. We all work very hard with that singular goal in mind to give an "Awesome Experience" to each one of our guests. We hope you have the chance to stop in and see us again. The water is fantastic in our pool, you should give it a try next time!