“awesome,keep up the good work”

Putt-Putt Golf & Games
Ranked #6 of 71 Fun & Games in Knoxville
More attraction details
Owner description: East Tennessee's Premier Family Fun Center with Three 18 hole championship Putt-Putt golf courses, Family Game Room Arcade with Large Redemption Prize Center, Baseball and Softball Batting Cages, Ice Cream Shoppe with DIPPIN' DOTS and Full Service Concession with Pizza, Pretzels, Nachos, Funnel Cake Fries, Gourmet Ice and much, much more! Voted Best Birthday Parties in Knoxville! Daily Specials everyday & Group Rates available. FREE WiFi too! Let the FUN Begin!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed July 4, 2011

Just have fun.
Great atsmophere and management.
Good clean enviroment for all ages.

3  Thank Tannerut

Reviewed June 14, 2011

Putt-Putt is a great value and there are daily specials almost every day of the week. They have 3 courses and we played course #2. All of the holes were well maintained and fun to play. There was even a duck with 9 ducklings hanging out in the water hazard. The arcade was fun too. Some of the games are dated and a few are broken, but there was enough to satisfy my 5 year old. The place was clean and the employees were all patient and friendly. Although we didn't try it, they have batting cages and a driving range too.

5  Thank Phillip34
utvolunteer2, Owner at Putt-Putt Golf & Games, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2012

Thank you for your comments! We strive to provide excellent value to all our customers by proving specials every day and we are happy that you and your family had fun. We add several new games in our arcade every year and we look forward to you visiting with us again soon!

Reviewed July 19, 2010

My family thoroughly enjoyed our time at Putt-Putt Golf & Games. We couldn't decide which course to play, so we decided to try all three! They were very well maintained and a lot of fun. There are batting cages, which my husband tried his hand at. He had a blast but could definitely use more practice. The driving range looked great, but I couldn't keep my kids away from the arcade, so we followed them inside. There are a lot of different types of games to play for children and adults. I must admit I got a little addicted to "Deal or No Deal." I cannot say enough good things about this place and would recommend it to everyone.

3  Thank Travelchick6