“Best location with a Southern smile”

SpringHill Suites Knoxville at Turkey Creek
Ranked #33 of 87 Hotels in Knoxville
Reviewed December 2, 2013

Had to be in Knoxville on business for a month, and was lucky enough to stay at the Springhills Suites. The best location in town, safe at all times, convenient shopping and food for all tastes and budgets. The bonus was the staff. Marriott generally has friendly staff...but here you find Southern hospitality at all the extent of the word.

Room Tip: If you book it through McKibbon Hotel Management Sales Company your corporstion eill be assured the...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
KnoxvilleGM, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Knoxville at Turkey Creek, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2013

Dear Long Term Traveler2,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us on your extended trip to Knoxvillle. We are really fortunate to be located in such a great lifestyle center like Turkey Creek. There is always something to see or do in the area. I appreciate the comments on our hospitality, we really strive to make sure each guest feels appreciated and welcome in the hotel. I hope that we will have a chance to serve you again in the near future.

There are newer reviews for SpringHill Suites Knoxville at Turkey Creek

Reviewed October 21, 2013

We spent the night here on our way to NC for the weekend. It was a clean, updated hotel with friendly staff and located in a great location right off the interstate. Breakfast was standard for a Spring Hill Suites. There were several choices in the area for dinner.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
KnoxvilleGM, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Knoxville at Turkey Creek, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2013

Dear Bluegrass Mom3,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. We are definitely blessed to be in a great location that is convenient for that last minute stop over or the longer stay. I am glad that the staff did a good job taking care of you during your stay and will definitely share your kind words with them. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to hosting you on future trips.

scott.pejsa@marriott.com

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Great location! I frankly didn't know this part of Knoxville existed. Close to every civilized place for shopping and eating that you can imagine. Hotel is clean, bright and comfortable with a competent and professional staff. traveling for business and the rooms are well suited for working and relaxing.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Just returned from a work trip in Knoxville. I always choose the SpringHill Suites in Turkey Creek because it is in a great location and is a clean hotel. The rooms have individual heat and air so you can adjust easily between the hot days and cool nights this time of year. The room was clean with a partial wall between the sleeping area and an area with a desk, sofa, small refrig and microwave. Complimentary breakfast had a nice selection. Continues to be a good value in a great area with tons of chain resturant choices and shops. The rooms could use a bit more sound insulation, but unless you require complete quiet...they aren't bad.

Room Tip: Rooms near elevators are extra noisy
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Excellent sealing job of the Springhill Suites parking lot, especially noticeable since it was the only one in the cluster of businesses with sealed and striped lot. The lobby/freebie breakfast area was equally clean, neat, and organized. Coffee in the self-serve urns was still decent-tasting even at 1:00 pm. Halls very clean and uncluttered, our ADA room was huge...only got it because we requested 2 adjoining rooms, but if you can get one be sure to ask for it. It's not like parking in a handicapped spot, so go for it. Beds were very comfortable, especially duvet covers. And pillows. The only downer was the confounded AC fan turning on and off, on and off, all night until I had to turn it completely off...I suggest servicing the thermostat in room 307. Breakfast was tasty with sufficient variety...we even got some entertainment by the family with a bratty 3 year old. One room was gratis due to Marriott rewards points, but the other one was only about $115...really good deal for that caliber of room.

Room Tip: ADA room is monstrous huge...request it when you check in. Beautiful parking lot...no kidding. Any c...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
KnoxvilleGM, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Knoxville at Turkey Creek, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2013

Dear Masstester,

Thank you for the feedback on your recent visit to the hotel. It is always nice to hear that one of our guests had a great stay. I do apologize for the issue you had with the thermostat in the room and I have followed up with my maintenance team to make sure they address the problem. I hope that you will return to see us soon and if I can be of any assistance to you please let me know.

scott.pejsa@marriott.com

Reviewed September 2, 2013

I love SpringHill Suites! The offer a great price, value, and the staff is always so nice! I stayed here overnight with my daughter's soccer team and was happy with my visit. I had asked for a room on a quiet floor, and was given a room on the 4th floor. All the soccer girls were on the first floor and as far as I could tell did not disturb anyone. I slept well, although there was some traffic noise from the highway. The lobby/breakfast area is well lit and has an open feel. It accommodated us all well. It may have felt a bit cramped though for anyone not with our team. Breakfast was great! There was plenty of food, and having the coffee station separate from the food line is brilliant. I love the location of this hotel, right there in Turkey Creek. It made it easy for our girls to have some free time out of the hotel, with ample shopping, eating, and a movie theater to entertain them- and us! Hats off to the front desk clerk who lent me an umbrella when some morning rain threatened to drench me on Saturday. Luckily I didn't need it. Thank you also for allowing me a late check out time on Saturday so my daughter could shower up after her game before we hit the road home.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 21, 2013

We stay in Springhill's whenever possible (even over all Marriott brands) because it's nice to have the extra bed with kids. Our room was even larger than some other Springhill's and had a big walk-in closet. Plus the pull-out couch was extra long giving the kids more room to share. It share's a parking lot with Texas Roadhouse and a Wal-Mart is close by for any last minute needs. The breakfast was same as other Springhill's with both hot and cold items. They did a good job keeping everything full even with some baseball teams staying there.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank alwayshavetickets
Also consider these accommodations in or near Knoxville
Homewood Suites by Hilton Knoxville West at Turkey Creek
Fairfield Inn & Suites Knoxville West
Hampton Inn & Suites Knoxville - Turkey Creek / Farragut
Staybridge Suites Knoxville-West
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Knoxville-Farragut
Embassy Suites by Hilton Knoxville West

Been to SpringHill Suites Knoxville at Turkey Creek? Share your experiences!