“Great Ambiance, Great Food!”

Connors Steak & Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Connors Steak & Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 1,207 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: We are a steakhouse specializing in fresh seafood and premium aged steaks, as well as gourmet salads, pastas and more! Enjoy a memorable evening with friends and family in our well-appointed dining rooms, or stop by for the lunch you and your associates deserve. Our friendly service and flavorful fare will keep you coming back for more.
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Beautiful restaurant with great ambiance! The Lobster Bisque is out of this world, steaks are juicy and tender. You can't go wrong! One of my favorite places to dine on the weekend.

Tanya Springmeier

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Hey couple of friends and I went to Connor for dinner. It was an excellent place. My steak was tender and cooked just right, and the service was great. They were very efficient, friendly, and got my meal out on time. I would definitely recommend it

Reviewed March 4, 2014

My family and I have been visiting Connor's for years now, however, I'm just now getting to write a quick review. We have had everything from burgers to chicken, pasta and of course, steaks. To be honest, I've loved one course for so long, I don't think I've had anything else for a couple years now...the Boursin Filet! As long as its on the menu, I will only order this steak as it may be my most favorite meal in Knoxville. I usually don't eat steak as I'm a chicken guy, but I HAVE TO have this filet about once every couple months. Its that good. The boys love the burgers and chicken and my wife also enjoys the filet and the occasional fish dish. All in all, we have NEVER had a bad experience at Connor's and, frankly, it is our go-to place for that steak fix.

For those who have never visited, it IS dimly lit and a bit pricey, but well worth it in this families opinion.

1  Thank David C
Reviewed February 26, 2014

This past weekend we decided to try Connors for the first time because we have heard so much it. Our service was just okay. The food made up for it. We had ribeyes and they were very tender and cooked to perfection.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

My Sunday night supper here was memorable; Blue Point Oysters for starters and grilled shrimp, rice and broccoli for an entree. This is an absolutely beautiful restaurant with impeccable service. Large menu offers lots of choices. A bit pricey but worth it. Reservations are a good idea.