“Excellent visit on our anniversary”

Connors Steak & Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Connors Steak & Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 1,174 Restaurants in Knoxville
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: We are a steakhouse specializing in fresh seafood and premium aged steaks, as well as gourmet salads, pastas and more! Enjoy a memorable evening with friends and family in our well-appointed dining rooms, or stop by for the lunch you and your associates deserve. Our friendly service and flavorful fare will keep you coming back for more.
Vonore, Tennessee
“Excellent visit on our anniversary”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

We were looking for a great place to celebrate our anniversary so we checked reviews on tripadvisor and saw that Connors ranked really high. So we went to Connors and had a great meal for a very reasonable price. We arrived about 1:30 pm and were seated right away. The server was very friendly and efficient. Our drink order arrived quickly with fresh bread which was very good. We ordered off the lunch menu which had quite a few items to choose from with very reasonable prices. My husband ordered the fish tacos with sweet potato fries and he really liked it a lot. I ordered the 7 oz sirloin and baked potato. It was very good. I had actually ordered it medium and it arrived more medium rare and they took it back and fired it a little more, no problem and brought it back immediately. I really enjoyed the meal and we will definitely be going back again. We mentioned that it was our anniversary and she offered us a free dessert, but we did not take her up on the offer. Maybe next time!

Rising Sun, Maryland
“Great steakhouse, good service without being overbearing”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Everything you expect in a first class steakhouse--great steaks, great sides, and great appetizers. Service was very good and our server didn't annoy us by asking us numerous times how our food was--just once was all. They dont push desserts or other stuff hard--they just present the options and take your order. STeaks were excellent--really. We had the tuna appetizer--the best I've had.

“Excellent once again ”
Reviewed December 22, 2013 via mobile

Our family chose Connors for our Christmas luncheon and as usual we received excellent service and food. The servers who took care of our large table treated us exceptionally well. The food variety was superb and everything was perfect. Best sweet tea I have ever had.

1 Thank insureu2
Vonore, Tennessee
“Great Restaurant!”
Reviewed December 21, 2013

My wife & I had lunch at this restaurant and were very pleased with the service and variety/quality of the food. Has a full bar and good selection of wines. Lunch menu is large and the pricing is a very good value for the high quality food offered. We both had the Prime Rib Sandwich with a Mac side. Was outstanding. Highly recommend.

Lakeland, TN
“Not Quite Top Quality”
Reviewed December 12, 2013

We stopped in the Turkey Hill area of Knoxville for the night on our return trip from Thanksgiving with family. The Guest Service Rep in our hotel strongly recommended Connor's Steak House for dinner as being probably the best in town, and since it was just down the street we were really looking forward to splurging a little with good meal. Indeed the exterior and interior warmth and friendly greetings of the staff did begin to give that impression as you entered. The overall atmosphere and greeting smacked a bit of J Alexander's in Nashville or Memphis on a good night. There was a downhill slide from that point, however. While we waited for a table we decided to have a glass of wine at the bar where the Bartender was distant and not very helpful. At our table the server was sincere but not representative of a higher level waitstaff, being only mildly familiar with the menu offerings. Since I really can't remember whether the soup was a Lobster Bisque or a Chowder of some sort I won't comment about it except to say it wasn't memorable. My wife ordered a Lobster Maccaronni which was mostly pasta with little detectable seafood blended in and little taste. I discussed with the server that I now order beef medium to medium well done due to the fact that even medium well seems to be perceived as a form of rare with many chefs, and I don't like any degree of rareness in my beef, especially when the word rare is not part of the request. Regardless of that discussion my Prime Rib which I ordered in the largest cut so that it would be thickly sliced showed up as close to raw as you could get IMO. When you order an entree costing nearly $30 or more it should be cooked as closely as possible to the way you described, but on top of that the meat was rubbery. If that was because it was too rare, well that's not my fault. It should be noted that toward the end of our meal the chef who had apparently been notified that I wasn't eating most of my entree was standing nearby with a concerned look, but I'm funny about things like this, I don't create a discussion in public for all to hear; I just pay and don't come back. This was supposed to be a steak specialty restaurant and the grade of beef should have been better as well as the preparation. With the non beef entree being less than good as well both our appetites were gone and I'm not there to whine about my meal and raise a stink until I get a free meal, so we left. To add insult to injury a couple of Panhandlers were working the parking lot with a fallacious sob story of some sort about being broken down somewhere. I didn't hang around to see how much cash they wanted. Those guys seem to work their cons everywhere you go nowadays.