“Gluten Fee Menu Available”

Connors Steak & Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Connors Steak & Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 1,212 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: We are a steakhouse specializing in fresh seafood and premium aged steaks, as well as gourmet salads, pastas and more! Enjoy a memorable evening with friends and family in our well-appointed dining rooms, or stop by for the lunch you and your associates deserve. Our friendly service and flavorful fare will keep you coming back for more.
Reviewed November 21, 2013

Went there with a colleague for a light dinner. We weren't starving just wanted something light. My co-worker has to eat gluten free, so finding a restaurant with a gluten free menu was a nice plus.

The place has the typical boring steakhouse decor, lots of dark wood and minimal lighting. The wood table we sat at was knicked up and the seat was slightly torn, but the place was clean and clutter free.

I ordered off the appetizer menu and my colleague looked at the menu for something gluten free and saw that they offered a separate Gluten free menu. Our server was quick to get him one and brought us a nice bottle of Pinot Gris.

I had a bowl of their lobster crab bisque and the voodoo shrimp. The bisque was excellent and very filling. The server came by and asked if it was ok to bring bread, he wanted to be sure it would not be an issue for my colleague. That kind of consideration was a pleasant surprise.

My colleague had the Ahi Tuna salad and I tried to eat my voodoo shrimp. He said the salad was really good; it looked good. The voodoo shrimp was good, the portion was much larger than I thought it would be. I was only expecting maybe six or so, but it was more like a dozen. They had a nice crispy coating and a bit of a kick to them, the sauce added an extra kick so unless you like it hot, go easy on the dipping sauce. I couldn't eat them all, it was a shame to waste them.

I noticed the people across from us were eating more of the traditional entrees and they looked huge, but tasty.

The service was outstanding and the food was really good, if I get out to Knoxville I will definitely go back. Nice place with a casual atmosphere, good food and good service.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,164)

Reviewed November 20, 2013

We were looking for a first class night out to treat some best friends, so we invited them to Connors. Where we enjoyed perfectly prepared steaks, lobster, and endles adders including lobster macaroni { a must to try}; great cocktails upscale decor and service with a smaile.
We beend to some of the best steak house across the country and this matches up with all.
During the holiday season i would recoment calling for reservations as this is a popular place for the travelers and locals! Enjoy!

Reviewed November 9, 2013

Connors is a surprisingly nice place, and a wonderful place for lunch. At it turns out, Connors is part of a chain...and normally i would hold that against them, but they have a very nice formula for success, and we really liked it.

First, the decor and ambiance are excellent. The interior is dark, with a nice bar and a grill area viewable from the dining room. It really looks and feels like an upscale steak house like Ruth's Chris, Flemings, Capital Grill, etc. The servers even wear white jackets like you often find in a high end place. There is a display case of meat near the front door, and an iced tray of fish/shellfish also near the door... Very nice.

Service was excellent....quick, responsive, refills of water and iced tea, and a very pleasant young woman.

The menu for lunch is great.....about a dozen choices at $7. a dozen at $8 and a dozen at $9. There are a variety of choices...meat, fish, chicken, pasta etc. Meals come with two sides from a nice selection of starches and vegetables. For an extra $3.95 you can add a salad or a very good crab/lobster bisque.

I ordered the bisque and shrimp and grits. As I said, the bisque was very good. The shrimp and grits was well done, with lots of shrimp, a nice rich sauce, spicy andouille sausage, peppers and onions and cheese grits. I added a little Tobasco to kick it up a little, but that is personal taste. It was very good.

My wife had red trout, and selected a baked potato and broccoli as her sides. She said it was very good also.

The dinner menu includes many of the same items as lunch, as well as steaks, a nice variety of fish, oysters on the half shell, etc. Prices for dinner are reasonable compared to the upscale steak house and seafood restaurant competition.

We liked our lunch a lot.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

I wasn't excited about going here based on my experiences at Connors in Huntsville, but my partner wanted to go while driving through Knoxville so I obliged. We walked in and I was pleasantly surprised immediately--friendly and warm. We sat in the bar area and Scott was our server. He was absolutely dynamite and the reason that I'm giving 4/5 instead of 3/5. One of the best servers we've had anywhere. The salad was good, but the pork chops were terrible (lukewarm, dry, and tough). Very not worth $16, and I had to ask for BBQ sauce just to make them tasty. My partner loved his burger and lobster bisque. We both had the creamed spinach, which was really tasty. When ordering, I inquired about adding a lobster tail to my meal and was told that I could for $24, after which we all sort of laughed.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

We went to Connor's last evening and had an absolutely wonderful Prime Rib dinner and our waitress made our visit even more enjoyable. Definitely a restaurant to go back to often.