“Delightful”

Connors Steak & Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Connors Steak & Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 1,193 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are a steakhouse specializing in fresh seafood and premium aged steaks, as well as gourmet salads, pastas and more! Enjoy a memorable evening with friends and family in our well-appointed dining rooms, or stop by for the lunch you and your associates deserve. Our friendly service and flavorful fare will keep you coming back for more.
Tullahoma, Tennessee
“Delightful”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Lots of variety on the menu, but the steaks are the way to go. I had shrimp and grits and my husband had the prime rib. Mine was good, but his was fabulous. Nice atmosphere, good service. Looking forward to returning.

Visited August 2013

knoxville
“Mediocre”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

We've been to Connors on many other occasions and as is normal, I didn't write a review when we left satisfied. However, tonight was an unhappy experience. We were with friends at the bar for a couple of hours and spent quite a few dollars. Our bartenders were remote and never made eye contact. It took about 20 minutes to get the attention of one of them to ask for a glass of water. My husband and I moved to a table and ordered dinner. Our service seemed great, until the food came and my soup, and my husband's sides for his baked potato, were missing. They were brought to us eventually, and the soup was free of charge. However, all of my food, the crab cakes and soup, were so loaded with salt and pepper that i couldn't enjoy them. I would rate Connors, on this night, with a run of the mill chain restaurant, such as Applebees. Something to grab in a hurry while traveling and passing through town. Definitely not a special evening with friends kind of experience.

Monroe, GA
“Seafood and steak”
Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

Great lobster and crab bisque. This is a must. I loved every bit. Also lump crab cake 3 oz with spinach. Service more than excellent Upscale

Cumberland Gap, TN
“Affordable High Class”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

My husband and I went here on a whim and we will definitely be back! The ambiance is upscale, but you won't feel out of place if you go in in your shopping comfy clothes and tennis shoes. Service was quick and friendly. You will have a full and satisfied belly when you leave.

Food:
We started off with the lobster dip. It was really good. The seafood crackers that it is served with are outstanding.

We each got house salad with bleu cheese dressing. The vegetables were extremely fresh and they put just the right amount of dressing on.

Fresh crisp bread with herbed oil dip was delivered to our table shortly after the appetizer.

I ordered the Sirloin medium w/ baked potato. My husband ordered the rib eye medium with rib eye.

I only ate about 1/2 of my salad, steak and baked potato, not because it wasn't good, but because I wanted to save room for their delicious sounding dessert!!

We shared a bananas foster with coffee at the end of our meal.

Everything that we ordered was delicious!!! We do not normally go out for a 4 course meal so this was a special treat for us and we picked the right place!

Drink
Our waters were refilled often- we never went thirsty. They have an extensive wine and martini selection! My hubby and I each has one beer to go with our entree.

Cost
For everything I mentioned about plus tax and generous tip, we paid $95.00. It was way less than most other high class steak/seafood restaurant bills would have been and the quality of the meal was great.

I highly recommend this place!

Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
“Outstanding value for the money”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

The ambience at Connors shouts upscale from the moment you walk in the door. While you can spend a lot of money on entrées if you wish, they also offer a seven dollar, eight dollar, and nine dollar value menu which offers many varied selections for very reasonable prices. The service is personable and attentive, and the food is tastefully prepared just the way you would expect. This restaurant is a regular stop in our dining out regimen.