“Good Food at a fair price”

Connors Steak & Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Connors Steak & Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 1,197 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are a steakhouse specializing in fresh seafood and premium aged steaks, as well as gourmet salads, pastas and more! Enjoy a memorable evening with friends and family in our well-appointed dining rooms, or stop by for the lunch you and your associates deserve. Our friendly service and flavorful fare will keep you coming back for more.
Reviewed May 7, 2013

First, sit at the bar and have a Martini - the best in town. If you sit at the left end, you can watch the preporation of appitizers and desserts. This is where we saw the Bannanas Foster being made, and had to have one later.

Have only had the steaks here as an entree, so I cannot comment on anything else, but the steaks are very good. A side comes with dinner, so my wife and I split two sides.

Service was great too!

There are newer reviews for Connors Steak & Seafood

Reviewed May 6, 2013

This place was a hidden gem. I had never heard of this chain until looking for a steak restaurant while in Knoxville for business. I would eat here every chance I get. The interior is immaculate and inviting. The service was some of the best I have ever received in a restaurant. The best thing was the food. We had fried mozzarella to start, a sirloin, a filet, and then a slice of cheesecake to go for dessert. It was all delicious, including the two bowls of soup I neglected to mention. Don't miss out on this place.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

My husband took me here for my birthday. I ordered a filet for dinner and can describe in only one word for it WONDERFUL. Topped off dinner with crem brûlée one of my favorites

Reviewed April 15, 2013

After years of not visiting Connors Steak in Knoxville we decided to give it another try. I am glad we did. The food was good and the customer service was excellent! Every staff member we encountered were extremely friendly. We will be back.

Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

Try the grits! WOW!
Steaks are excellent! The salads are great!
These people also own the Chop house.
We are usually at one or the other after church on Sundays