We were just stopping through for one night at the Four Points so my review is based on the 12 hours or so we were in Knoxville.
The check-in was quick and easy. We were upgraded to a suite with a view of the World's Fair Tower.
The room was large, clean and well maintained. The balcony looking out onto the Tower was a nice touch. Wish we could've spent a few more days here to enjoy the city a little more.
Parking is $8 with in/out privilages.
One of the only annoyances was that all the charges to the room aren't reflected on the initial booking on spg.com (as they are for all other hotels). They aren't really a surprise (State Tax of about 9.25%, City Tax of 3% and Tourism Charge of 5%) but when all other starwood hotels list these on their Total charge at the time of booking it is a bit misleading as you're not really expecting them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Four Points by Sheraton Knoxville Cumberland House hotel is located in Downtown Koxville, steps from the Knoxville Convention Center and University of Tennessee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Kognitiv US Corp, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Knoxville Cumberland House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Knoxville Cumberland House Hotel Knoxville
- 4 Points By Sheraton Knoxville Cumberland House
- Four Points Knoxville
- Sheraton Knoxville Cumberland Hotel
- Knoxville Four Points
- Knoxville Sheraton