Spent the weekend in Knoxville with family for Alumni weekend. I have not been back to Knoxville in 5 years and stayed at Four points when it first opened. The hotel is a boutique hotel in the Fort area and is as nice now as it was when we first stayed here.
The location is ideal for walking the UT campus or on the strip. Just off the back of the hotel is a bridge over World's Fair Park which leads to downtown. We ate in Market Square, and walked over during the day.
Ordered Room Service which was fast and declicious. A friend who is also an alumni said she used to eat here for dinner during graduate school. Room service menu is good and the service was great. We have a toddler who we needed whole milk for hours after we ordered and they brought up two huge glasses immediatly, at no charge.
Great stay, will definitely be staying here at our next visit, which is hopefully next year...not five.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Four Points by Sheraton Knoxville Cumberland House hotel is located in Downtown Koxville, steps from the Knoxville Convention Center and University of Tennessee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Knoxville Cumberland House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Knoxville Cumberland House
- Four Points By Sheraton Knoxville Cumberland House Hotel Knoxville
- Four Points Knoxville
- Sheraton Knoxville Cumberland Hotel
- Knoxville Sheraton
- Knoxville Four Points