“Fun little place to visit” 5 of 5 bubbles

Downtown Grill & Brewery
Ranked #21 of 1,160 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: American, Bar, Grill, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Drinks, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Fort Lauderdale
“Fun little place to visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

There was no wait. The staff was friendly. The menu is HUGE so if you want options, this place will give it to you. They had tons of local beers and entertainment galore. The food wa good... I had the supreme pizza pasta and my hubby had the steak stuffed with shrimp,bacon, and spinich... Along with a few IPA's.... Great choice if you are in town an want a low key, reasonably priced meal.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

“Good food, Loud restaurant”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

The food was great, and reasonably priced. The wait was only about 10-15 minutes at 8:30 on a Friday night. Our server was nice, the food came out fairly quick, and it tasted great. Only drawback was it was so noisy it was very difficult to carry on a conversation. Overall, I would return, but when they were less busy.

• Visited June 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Excellent Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2013

I just went to Downtown Grill last weekend. I have to say I first had reservations about sitting on the patio with 5 family members from out of town, but the server, Paige, was outstanding in accommodating all of our happy hour needs! The service was exceptional and friendly, and this is a great place to get drinks and brunch. This totally was the best Fathers Day gift for my dad. We will definitely be back!

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
“Good food, kind of pricey.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

I love downtown grill for their awesome drink specials, but their food is a little pricey in my opinion as the quality is concerned. It's a great place to hang with friends or family and have a few of their beers, or $2 LITs during happy hour. Sunday is happy hour all day so I usually find myself their with friends. Great place for young and order crowds alike. I don't know if its appropriate for younger children though!

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Brentwood, TN
“Nice place, good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2013

The restaurant was busy, but our waitress was attentive and friendly. All of our dishes (fajitas, pasta, and burger) were tasty and served in a timely manner. The kitchen messed up our dessert, (gave us banana instead of apple empanada) but our waitress quickly remedied that. The atmosphere is lively and upbeat, they have plenty of seating, and enough staff to serve people without long waits (this was not a Fri or Sat though). We had a good dinner.

Visited June 2013