“Very Nice but Pricey”

Aubrey's Strawberry Plains
Ranked #30 of 1,212 Restaurants in Knoxville
Reviewed March 5, 2014

We stayed at the Holiday Inn across the street and went To Aubrey's because it closest. The service was wonderful and the welcome immediate. We asked to be seated at a table near a window and were accomodated at once. By doing this we were in a very quiet part of the restaurant, with just some music playing in the distance. The menu is limited in some ways, and quite expensive, but our young waiter was knowledgeable and helpful.We ordered drinks and I finally settled on the breaded Scrod, Steamed Broccoli and a cup of the Potato soup. My husband chose Caesar salad, Strip steak and french fries. The bread they brought was very good and the salad and soup arrived quickly. My husband like his salad with extra dressing, so this was perfect for him. I found the soup to be delicious. When our entrees were served they were hot and perfectly cooked. We had a wonderful meal, and though it cost more, the quality of the food, service and atmosphere was worth it. I would recommend it to anyone who is not on a tight budget and enjoys a good meal and great service.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

I think I just reviewed the wrong Aubrey's, but I am sure it also deserved a good review. We had a lunch and dinner here, good food, friendly and helpful staff. We will be back on our next visit!

Reviewed February 27, 2014

Because we enjoyed our dinner so much on one evening, we returned for lunch another day. It is not fancy, just good food with a pleasant atmosphere. The staff that attended us both times were very helpful and friendly.

Reviewed January 28, 2014

We were staying at a Hampton Inn and Aubrey's was next door. They had a great range of beers as well as a full bar service. We chose to eat in the bar area rather than the main dining room. The bar was closed off from the dining room with glass walls which made it quieter. It had high tables surrounding the bar area. The food was very good. The service was friendly and efficient.

Reviewed January 19, 2014

Aubrey's has become one of our "go-to" restaurants in Knoxville. Their quality of food and service is consistently good. I have had many of their entrees - and all are good. I especially like the Boston Scrod. I had their buffalo wings tonight for the first time and they have set a new standard for me. Large meaty wings, fried to a crispy exterior, and with a great flavor. The best wings I have had anywhere. I will be back for more.