“Family friendly”

Aubrey's Strawberry Plains
Ranked #30 of 1,231 Restaurants in Knoxville
Reviewed February 27, 2014

I think I just reviewed the wrong Aubrey's, but I am sure it also deserved a good review. We had a lunch and dinner here, good food, friendly and helpful staff. We will be back on our next visit!

Reviewed February 27, 2014

Because we enjoyed our dinner so much on one evening, we returned for lunch another day. It is not fancy, just good food with a pleasant atmosphere. The staff that attended us both times were very helpful and friendly.

Reviewed January 28, 2014

We were staying at a Hampton Inn and Aubrey's was next door. They had a great range of beers as well as a full bar service. We chose to eat in the bar area rather than the main dining room. The bar was closed off from the dining room with glass walls which made it quieter. It had high tables surrounding the bar area. The food was very good. The service was friendly and efficient.

Reviewed January 19, 2014

Aubrey's has become one of our "go-to" restaurants in Knoxville. Their quality of food and service is consistently good. I have had many of their entrees - and all are good. I especially like the Boston Scrod. I had their buffalo wings tonight for the first time and they have set a new standard for me. Large meaty wings, fried to a crispy exterior, and with a great flavor. The best wings I have had anywhere. I will be back for more.

Reviewed January 13, 2014

Heard from friends that this was a good place to eat. Glad they think so, but for us it was VERY pricey for what we got to eat. The service was marginal at best and the place was so noisy we could hardly hear ourselves talk across the table. Some of the 'hot' food wasn't by the time we got it! As other friends said of another eating place a while ago, I've been there twice now -- the first & last time! There are so many excellent place in this area to choose from.