“Best burger in america”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

Litons hands down has the best burger I have ever had. It is the single best restaurant burger off all time. They offer a nice environment to eat. There soda always tastes fresh and one can easily tell that they really know there way around a grill. I would recommend it to anyone living in or visiting knoxville.

Reviewed June 21, 2014

I had a hamburger and a cup of chili. My wife had a cheeseburger and fries. The burgers and fries were great. The chili was okay, could have used a little seasoning. We also had a piece of coconut pie that was delicious. The server was friendly and knowledgeable. Will definitely return when I'm in Knoxville again.

Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

I had heard about the burgers so had to go check it out. You can tell the meat is quality unfortunately the chef could use a good salt shaker in the kitchen. Food was not seasoned but after a little salt very good. The burger with pimento cheese and onions was a huge hit with my friend. Coconut pie was delicious but a little heavy. Crust was excellent. We thought the prices were too high so we won't go back as often but will certainly give it another try. There were daily specials on the menu but it was rather limited.

Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

The food is good. Littons burgers are pretty well known and have been on shows like college gameday. They're not the best on earth, but they're probably the best in knoxville. Great desserts too!

Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

We only went here to get dessert to go so I can't comment on the burgers or other food. We both got the strawberry cake and it was amazing. I can attest to the fact it's homemade because it had actual pieces of strawberries in the cake. The icing was a cream cheese icing. The cake was moist and so delicious. They keep the individual pieces wrapped so they don't dry out. It's $6 for a huge piece so it was well worth it.