“YUM!!!!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Their hot dogs, hamburgers, and good old home cooking is the best! They have THE BEST banana pudding on Tuesdays! Sometimes you have to wait, but it is worth it.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

You can't go wrong eating at this place. There may be a wait, especially on weekends, but it's worth it.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

I saw Litton's reviewed on-line, and also asked some locals and they confirmed it was a Knoxville institution. I drove out from downtown after a conference I was in town attending finished for the day. Although it was a Friday at prime supper time, I got seated quickly at the counter as a solo diner. They have basic rib-stickin' food - burgers, sandwiches, fish and chips. Portions were generous and the prices good. I was in the mood for a steak, and they had a fillet special on that night - an 8 oz hand-cut fillet. I had that, and it was terrific. Seasoned and cooked to perfection. As good as any I have had at Ruth's Chris. The potato and collard greens and salad were also good - server was friendly and speedy. Quick refills on the sweet tea. I also ordered dessert to go, as I was stuffed - the Italian cream cake was very good.
My whole bill was only 46.00 - I would pay that for just the steak at Ruth's Chris.I would definitely repeat. Wish this restaurant was closer to home!

Reviewed April 2, 2014

We have been dining at this restaurant for many years and never been disappointed with their fare. The burgers can be ordered with about any toppings or for the purists, plain and delicious. Their fries and chips are also great, but don't load up too much on the entree, as their desserts are sooo very good and plentiful! Anyone visiting the area needs to check out this one of a kind Fountain City Gem!

Reviewed April 1, 2014

A good burger, ground fresh daily served up with not greasy fries. Good coffee, refilled as needed without asking. The pie? Coconut creme pie is my favorite dessert. Litton's has coconut in the filling too, not just sprinkled on top. I find the coconut flavor just right. Service was excellent.