“Great food and great service”

Litton's Market & Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 40 Dessert in Knoxville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Great food and great service”
Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

I've lived in Knoxville over 20 years and was introduced to Litton's when I first arrived. Great burgers, fries, steaks, desserts, etc. and wonderful service then and that's been my experience since. I read some of the poor and terrible rating reviews because frankly I was surprised to see any. But I can see their point a little. I'm not sure Litton's food has become so-so because it isn't as good as it was but maybe its because some others have, after many, many years, figured out what Litton's does right. Fresh ingredients,well prepared, clean restaurant and friendly, attentive, on the spot service. Just to be clear I am not saying the food is so-so. It is still awesome. There's more to this place than the famous burgers. Try a Jim Fielden's or a Thunderroad. My 10 year old daughter loves the chicken fingers. The onion rings took Litton's years to develop to their standards before they would even serve them. Arrive early, prepare to search for a parking space and then wait a while. And save room for dessert. I don't know of a place in Knoxville that has this variety of great dessserts freshly made in store every day.

Visited July 2013

Maryville, Tennessee
“Great desserts and atmosphere”
Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

Came with a group for lunch and were seated quickly considering how busy they were. Everyone there was very nice and friendly. I ordered the chicken sandwich. It was delicious! Ended my dinner with a snickers cheesecake and it was even better than my sandwich.

How have I lived in Knoxville for most of my life and never eaten here!?!?

• Visited July 2013
Knoxville, Tennessee
“One of kind place”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

The food is good,your don't leave hungry and you have to try deserts. The best place in town for a good meal.

• Visited August 2012
“Lives up to its name!”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Litton's is still the same great fresh food! I had to come back in today after the remodel and it looks wonderful inside! Barry did an awesome job on the interior this vacation! My Chili burger was awesome as always and I had to get Chocolate Chess pie to go! This is a must if you want the BEST burger AND dessert in Knoxville!!!

• Visited July 2013
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
“Mouth Watering Desserts!”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

While in Knoxville, I was torn between two restaurants and let my 12 year old pick. She picked the other one so I decided we needed to come here for dessert. Man do I wish we would have eaten here. Entree portions looked huge and almost made me want a second dinner.
For dessert my daughter had the German Chocolate Cake, it was served warm and was delicious! I had the Day & Night Cheese cake...... it was totally worth the WW points. :) But, my husband had the Italian Cream Cake and it by far was the best of the three! Talk about perfection in the form of a cake. I really wish we lived closer to be able to try some other items. We paid $20 for the desserts but it was worth every penny and the drive. We will def visit the next time we are in town!!

• Visited June 2013