“Great burger!”

Litton's Market & Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 40 Dessert in Knoxville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Kingsport, Tennessee
“Great burger!”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

This is another gem of a restaurant. The burgers are awesome and the onion rings my mouth waters just thinking of it. Why did I wait so long to finally try this place. Just go but be prepared for waits unless you time your visit right we were there right at opening and cruised right in.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank scodkokno

Morristown, Tennessee
“We Go Here for the Burgers and Desserts!!!”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Our family loves the burgers at Litton's. They're top notch and cooked to your wishes. My wife loves the Grilled Chicken Salad; and my granddaughter chose Litton's as the venue for her Birthday Dinner last year. They also serve seafood and steaks, as well as sandwiches, and specialty items. You can find something to please your entire party.

Their desserts are TO DIE FOR. My wife says the Coconut Cream Pie is the some of the best she has ever had. I love the German Chocolate Cake, Italian Cream Cake, and Red Velvet. My granddaughter loves the brownies and cookies. You know the desserts are good when Litton's ships their desserts all over the USA.

Head on over to Litton's and write your name on the chalkboard at the entrance. You'll be glad you came.

• Visited January 2013
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Heard about it for years.”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Folks have been telling me about Litton's for year so my wife so I finally decided to try it out. It was great. Food delicious. Priced for the family.
I highly recommend it.

Visited January 2013
Knoxville, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best hamburgers on the planet.”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

The hamburgers are huge and the deserts are wonderful. They are always rated the best hamburgers and deserts in Knoxville. Clean nice atmosphere. If you are around the Fountain City area you should stop by and eat.

“Love this place!!”
Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

Littons I feel does not get enough great reviews for the quality of food and service! I have been coming here since I was a child and my family has been going to Littons since it opened. Burgers are awesome! Love their chicken salad and clam chowder. Their red velvet and Italian cream cakes are to die for! And I'm actually ordering two cakes for my wedding. Won't regret coming here worth the wait!

• Visited May 2013